jump to last post 1-13 of 13 discussions (29 posts)

Traffic falling

1. oderog profile image38
    oderogposted 6 years ago

I have noticed that hubs traffic have started to fall drastically, is there anybody experiencing this and does it mean Christmas break have started.

1. sofs profile image88
      sofsposted 6 years ago in reply to this

My Tracker  has stopped working........do you have the same problem.. or is it falling traffic.. I am not sure. roll

oderogposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Where do I check if the tracker has stopped working, this is new to me

2. the clean life profile image75
      the clean lifeposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Yes me too. Traffic falling and I do think it is because of the upcoming Holidays . Merry Christmas to All!!!

3. 0
      praveen83posted 4 years ago in reply to this

Hi friends, i am new to the Hub. I noticed that my hub is experiencing "Traffic Falling." Can you help me to understand what this really means and direct me to sort out this issue? pls

2. Richieb799 profile image64
    Richieb799posted 6 years ago

Mine is not too bad at the moment, around normal.. This is my first proper Christmas on HP so I don't know what to expect!

The last Christmas I had a few hubs and but beginning of December I have enjoyed some good traffic which for the last few days have started to drop

3. sofs profile image88
    sofsposted 6 years ago

On your account click on URL  trackers and see if your tracker has ticked away or not... mine hasn't for a few hours now....  but traffic has been good until then .. sad

Thanks sofs have just checked and there is no ticked away as you have said

4. viryabo profile image86
    viryaboposted 6 years ago

For the past few days, my traffic has dropped almost 20percent. sad I've been searching the forums for 2 days trying to see if anyone else is experiencing same.
    AND earnings have dropped too. Considerably. sad

It's the earnings drop that unsettles me. Amazon not too bad though.

Yes my traffic to has dropped and that what have prompted me to ask this question, so it seems am not the only one

5. cre8tive profile image81
    cre8tiveposted 6 years ago

In the past couple of days mine has nose dived ~ which I put down (more or less) entirely to Christmas.

However what there is does seem to be concentrated around my Amazon hubs so I'm pretty happy with that.

Am experiencing the same

1. viryabo profile image86
        viryaboposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Feel a teeny bit better knowing i'm not the only one. I thought my tweakings messed me up lol

6. CMHypno profile image88
    CMHypnoposted 6 years ago

My traffic has dropped in the last few days, but it always does towards the end of the week and then picks up again on Sunday;

Amazon sales have dropped right off in the last two days, but Adsense is OK

7. BaliMermaid profile image60
    BaliMermaidposted 6 years ago

Last year the same thing happened and the year before that too. Except that this year the drop started earlier than normal by about 4 days. Could be a reflection of the bad global economy. on the other hand my earnings are holding steady because two months ago, expecting this drop in traffic I started doing every thing I could to increase time on page for visitors and add more quality to my posts.

I would say, and I pray, that the early start to the dip means an earlier start to the rebound, which last year was gigantic and lasted well into mid February.

Merry Christmas to those of you celebrating that holiday.

1. viryabo profile image86
      viryaboposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Merry Christmas to you BaliMermaid, and to all you wonderful co hubbers.

8. KristenGrace profile image60
    KristenGraceposted 6 years ago

My traffic has dropped also.  Not to a point of concern, but I'm definitely not seeing as many visitors as I normally like to see.

9. xixi12 profile image80
    xixi12posted 6 years ago

Mine has dropped too by almost half in the last few days, but my amazon orders have increased, so i guess that even out then. Keeping my fingers crossed for last minute xmas shoppers. lol

10. sofs profile image88
    sofsposted 6 years ago

Traffic has reduced and the tracker has not moved for the last three days.. roll Oh the cracker... oops the trackers..

1. the clean life profile image75

Morning Sophie, How are you this fine day?

1. sofs profile image88

Hi Mark , Great as ever .. how are you my friend? How is your traffic 10000 every day ha.... smile smile meet you at the last one to post smile

I wish Sophie, 10000 that s my goal lol It will happen and I know people that get over that so, keep the faith lol

I.m freezing here me dear . Send me more warmth smile smile smile cool
          I put my sunglasses on cool

1. sofs profile image88

Mark left much warmth on the last one to post is the winner... where are you..? smile smile smile smile smile

I'm at work now in Trenton NJ

Im heading back to the old forum

11. lex123 profile image69
    lex123posted 6 years ago

My traffic has also dropped, and I was wondering what happened suddenly, until I came to this forum.

1. sofs profile image88

Lex hopefully things will brighten up .. eventually... best of luck to ya... smile and the rest of us too smile

12. oderog profile image38
    oderogposted 6 years ago

So everybody is experience the same drop in the traffic, I thought I was the only one seeing this, it seems the people have started their holiday quite early

13. Jane@CM profile image60
    Jane@CMposted 6 years ago

If you look at Amazon, I'm not sure that they can guarantee delivery by the 24th now - I'm not positive, but that could be one reason Amazon sales may be dropping.  Its getting close to the cut off for shipping.

working