jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (11 posts)

Astrologer Required

1. sid_candid profile image60
    sid_candidposted 6 years ago

I need a astrologer to know whats my future with hubpages. I seriously and almost desperately need to succeed online. Any predictions.

1. pisean282311 profile image57
      pisean282311posted 6 years ago in reply to this

your coming years are going to be great...you have planted right seeds and soon you would see plants coming out of it...some you might have already seen...then would comes flowers ...

2. skyfire profile image72
      skyfireposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Astrologer ? roll

My family astrologer told my parents that i'll never graduate in my engineering degree, in order to verify this they went to many other astrologers but every astrologer said the same about my career.

Unfortunately for them my score placed me at top distinction position.  wink

Stop being desperate, let the world fall down against you. This is where real fun starts in life.

Get over with such deluded things, everything that you want to know about making money from hubpages is right here. Learn from others, write more hubs, build more blogs and test everything. smile

3. simeonvisser profile image88
      simeonvisserposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You don't need an astrologer. Don't waste any time and money on that.

Learn what you need to know about making money online and work hard. That's all you need to do.

Otherwise I predict $0 smile

2. sid_candid profile image60

Even I don't believe too much in Astrology. I believe your work and determination will decide your destiny and not an astrologer. But I was just curious If anyone at hubpages can help me know a bit about future.smile

1. paradigmsearch profile image87
      paradigmsearchposted 6 years ago in reply to this

What is your sign? smile

3. sid_candid profile image60

Leo is my sun sign

1. paradigmsearch profile image87
      paradigmsearchposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Unfortunately, people born under your sign should not have their astrology done by people born under my sign.

Sorry. smile

I do suppose it is ok for me to mention that the generic description for Leo includes:

“The Leo is determined and persistent; seldom becoming discouraged.”

4. paradigmsearch profile image87
    paradigmsearchposted 6 years ago

My non-astrological opinion is that you will do fine! smile

5. Disturbia profile image61
    Disturbiaposted 6 years ago

You need a astrologer to know what will be your future with hubpages?  LOL, you're kidding, right!  Skip the astrologer and go straight to the research and hard work.  No one can predict the future.  Whatever happens will depend on a combination of things such as your determination, and how you choose to make your resources, situations, and circumstances work for you. Besides a good astrologer will never tell you what's going to happen to you, but they may tell you the best times for you to make things happen for yourself.

1. Petra Vlah profile image59
      Petra Vlahposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I am passing on to you what Pythia herself told me:
      You may have fun, but not make much money (so I disabled my Adsense).

You will never understand how the HP score works (so I stopped trying).
      You could make more enemies than friends (so I start watching my back).

You may never get your point across (on that one I am still trying)

working