jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

1. 0
    brownlickieposted 5 years ago

I want to cancel my adsense account which is putting ads on all my hubs. The email address that I signed up with has been deleted long ago and I haven,t a clue what it was.

Adsense will not let me see my earnings saying I have to go to the old email address to read the message that they have sent me but as you know ,thats impossible.

What I would like to do is cancel this account and start up another one under another email address.

Can this be done   regards brownlickie

1. Mike Dale profile image80
      Mike Daleposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Yes you can do this. Just cancel your old account

https://www.google.com/adsense/support/ … topic=8432

Once the old account is cancelled you can open a new one with your current email address. You will not be able to open adsense again with the same account as the old one, you'll need to make a new one.

Read the "how to cancel my account" in the link I provided, very carefully smile

Good luck!

2. Bob Francis profile image61
      Bob Francisposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I have tried over and over, to link my adsense account. I continue to get a message that myphone number and/or zip code is not correct. It shows my correct phone number and Zip in the boxes. I don't know at this time if I'm actually registered with anyone other than Hub pages. How do I start all over again if necessary or correct the problem

2. darkside profile image83
    darksideposted 5 years ago

Even if you don't have an Adsense account, ads will still be on your hubs. Unless they are ticked as being non-commercial (so no outbound links).

3. steffer profile image57
    stefferposted 5 years ago

just make a new email adress, i advise you to use gmail, it is (to me) the easiest email platform, and easier to use for google(since it's owned by google).

once you have your new gmail email adress, just sign up for a new google adsense account under this email.

i have 6 different google email accounts and 3 different adsense accounts.

1. IzzyM profile image84
      IzzyMposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Oh well I dare say after having posted this, google will be looking closely at you and removing your accounts.
      You are only allowed ONE account.

To the OP, I think you will have to contact google (though sorry I don't know how) and explain the situation. They will have your phone number (or the  last 5 numbers of) for verification.