jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (14 posts)

How to link Adsense and Analytics?

1. Mikeydoes profile image78
    Mikeydoesposted 6 years ago

Well I'm trying to figure it out, and since I have the new adsense the videos don't work for me.

What is the easiest way to go about linking them together? There was supposed to be a link to link them together(at least on the videos), but like I said it is outdated. I have both accounts already. I have analytics hooked up with my Analytics, thats it.

While I'm at it is Kontera Possible too?

I don't feel like getting any more frustrated, thanks in advance.

1. questionpaper profile image60
      questionpaperposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I saw this video when I linked my analytics account with adsense

Check out this link :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LT_e8qeZ … embedded#!

I hope that you achieve what you wanted!

2. Tammy L profile image85
    Tammy Lposted 6 years ago

Here is a link to adsense's help section for linking adsense and analytics

https://www.google.com/adsense/support/ … swer=92625

Hope this helps

Mikeydoesposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I have looked at both of these already before you linked them. They both tell me to click a link that is not there to get started.

I already have adsense and analytics, and there is no clear cut way to just link them together. Where they have the link to integrate Analytics and Adsense, I have a link that says "go to analytics"

Anyone know how you do this?

3. Mikeydoes profile image78

Right now when I go into analytics it just has  hubpages ans my only account and how it is doing.

Is Adsense supposed to be there, or inside of my hubpages account?

1. lrohner profile image85
      lrohnerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Not sure how to do it with the new AdSense, but you should still have the option to go back to the old one. Look for a link in the upper-right corner.

If you don't, go into your Analytics dashboard. Where you see "HubPages, instead of clicking on "View Report," go over to the right and click on "Edit." Click the box that asks if you want to receive AdSense data and see if that triggers anything. Good luck!

I'm kind of getting somewhere now Irohner thanks!

It isn't asking about linking with Adsense, it asks me:
        Share my Google Analytics data...
        (my choices, both are checked already)
        With other Google products only
        Anonymously with Google and others

Don't really know if I should do those, what do you recommend? I forget what I picked, I'm still having trouble finding where to link them together. It certainly isn't like the above posts anymore.

I can add filters in Edit, about all I'm seeing.

4. lrohner profile image85
    lrohnerposted 6 years ago

Did you go back to the old AdSense? You should see a link there if you did.

If not, did you choose "Edit" in Analytics (not AdSense) to the right of HubPages from your dashboard? You see sections asking for "Profile Information," "E-commerce Website," "Site Search" and then (finally) "AdSense Data."

That link that is supposed to be there says "go to your analytics account". I am talking about the one that it says to click on the video, and I am sure you are talking about as well.

This is copy and pasted from the "Main Website Profile Information" place that I am sure you are talking about.

Exclude URL Query Parameters:   
      E-Commerce Website:   No
      Site Search [?] :   Don't Track Site Search
      Currency displayed as:   US Dollar (USD $)

It then switches to Goals. Nothing about adsense anywhere. I must have set it up wrong when I first did it, or something. I'm kind of stumped on what to do, thanks for your help.

5. Pandoras Box profile image83
    Pandoras Boxposted 6 years ago

I have no help to offer. But it may make you feel better to know that I never got that upgrade either. The links they say are supposed to be there never are. sad
    Wish I knew how to fix it.

please post back in this thread or contact me if you find out smile

I am sure this is going to be a growing problem, whether we did something wrong or not, this probably isn't something I can do.

6. Pandoras Box profile image83
    Pandoras Boxposted 6 years ago

If I ever get the upgrade or otherwise figure it out, I'll be sure to let you know. Please do the same!

7. Mikeydoes profile image78

Bump, this is really an issue that is bugging me like crazy. I really need a resolution.

8. Mikeydoes profile image78

Any idea where I can go to get this problem resolved?

working