jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

My first Hub - Please advise

1. Tahamtan profile image61
    Tahamtanposted 5 years ago

I am new to hubpages. I joined long time ago but I made my first hub today. I am eager to know your opinion about it. Please let me know what you think. Here it is:

2. saleheensblog profile image60
    saleheensblogposted 5 years ago

welcome back

you have a good start. smile

you can add more tags with a better keyword research.

3. simeonvisser profile image87
    simeonvisserposted 5 years ago

For Features of an ideal Sandbox MMORPG I suggest using bullet points and using bold font for each main point. As it is right now, it looks like a big piece of text and people online don't read text. They scan the text and they only read the parts they want to read. I should be able to see quickly which features I want to read more about.

That is what I do in my hub here: http://hubpages.com/hub/7-Reasons-Why-Y … o-Crossing

4. cynthiaalise profile image61
    cynthiaaliseposted 5 years ago

I think that you need to spend a little more time introducing what MMO and MMORPG in the beginning so that your introduction makes since to a general audience.  But, think that it is a thorough job otherwise.  Kudos.

5. Tahamtan profile image61
    Tahamtanposted 5 years ago

Thanks guys. Helpful suggestions.

The hub is targeted to hardcore MMORPG Gamers that still may have problems understanding the Sandbox MMORPG concept since it is not a clear concept. In that aspect adding the definition of MMO (Massive Multiplayer Online Games) or MMORPG (Massive Multi-Player Online Role Playing Games) for Hardcore Gamers may bore them.

In the same aspect these are a type of people that are into reading long texts and massive use of and contribution in forums. So I am not still sure if I should use bullet points in a hub targeted for such audience as they read it completely.

Thanks again and any other constructive criticism much appreciated as well.

1. simeonvisser profile image87
      simeonvisserposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I don't think hardcore MMORPG players differ that much from other internet users. If people are interested they will read it but research has shown that very few people read everything. If you want to inform fellow gamers then that's fine. But if you want to earn money online then you may want to keep this in mind for future hubs.

1. Tahamtan profile image61
        Tahamtanposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I believe you are right in general. It is a good advice. Thanks. I will edit the hub with bullet points.