jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (8 posts)

RSS Submission

1. 0
    Pintu123posted 5 years ago

How many RSS submission sites do you use to submit rss feeds for your hub and which are the best.

1. humagaia profile image70
      humagaiaposted 5 years ago in reply to this

As many as possible. But as they are sometimes here one day and gone the next it is best not to rely on any one (or few). I use my own hubs to access the various RSS submission sites that I use. It is much easier to go from one to another when you are posting your latest RSS feed.

2. Pcunix profile image90
    Pcunixposted 5 years ago

Does anybody really believe that Google sees value in these links?

Apparently so, but I seriously doubt it.

3. thisisoli profile image72
    thisisoliposted 5 years ago

Not really any, I have my RSS feed on a few sites, but I have never had much success with it.  I think I pretty much agree with PCUnix when it come to this, Google is not stupid and it is very, very easy to spot RSS feeds.

4. saleheensblog profile image61
    saleheensblogposted 5 years ago

none. just waste of time.

5. Pcunix profile image90
    Pcunixposted 5 years ago

That is not to say that RSS has no value. Surprisingly, real people actually subscribe to RSS feeds.

6. GmaGoldie profile image86
    GmaGoldieposted 5 years ago

Does Google give high preference to pings over the RSS?

7. sunforged profile image70
    sunforgedposted 5 years ago

ya'll taking a very small view of HOW rss feeds are populated across the net and perhaps forgetting that rss submission sites are about people not google.

Hook yourself up with a google alert for a unique term and see how quickly and how far your links spread.

Lots of speculation is always spouted on HP forums, try some experimentation with tracking measures.

You will be surprised.

These are the rss submission sitesI use , but, I use a $20 submission software to post most of my new sites (once - when they are created.)

At the very least, your index times will greatly increase.

Less asking, less speculating and dreaming, more action and measured testing = realistic understanding of how things work

this may help those that speculate more than act - (Scientific Method)
    http://www.sciencebuddies.org/science-f … thod.shtml