jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (8 posts)

Anyone else having a problem with Amazon capsules?

1. Spacey Gracey profile image75
    Spacey Graceyposted 6 years ago

I gave up on a hub a week ago because I couldnt get the capsules to show anything but its stil got the problems.

I've had this before but it in the past its been a bug that goes across a number of hubs for a short time, rather than a persistant problem on one hub.

Anyone else got this? or any suggestions.

2. Mikeydoes profile image80
    Mikeydoesposted 6 years ago

I've had this happen a couple of times, but I think it was on things I had Amazon pick for me. I also had a lot of amazon hubs in that thread, so I'm not sure if that was the problem.

They'd show up sometimes, but I got rid of them. And made a new capsule and it seemed to work fine.

3. Spacey Gracey profile image75
    Spacey Graceyposted 6 years ago

I've got bigger problems now - it won't publish because its not written in English....but it is! Off to report it now.

4. rebekahELLE profile image92
    rebekahELLEposted 6 years ago

I just checked one of my hubs and all of my Amazon capsules say no products found.  I went to edit it and the products are there and they are also still available on Amazon. 

Does anyone know what to do?

I think I'll start over and put them back in again and see what happens. hmm

maybe it's a good thing. I just checked google and I have one $2.52 click on that hub.

EDIT, I just removed the products and started over and now it's fine.

1. Aya Katz profile image88
      Aya Katzposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Were you using the ASIN or keywords to identify the products in the capsule?

5. skyfire profile image72
    skyfireposted 6 years ago

When i create new hub with amazon capsules then they're not keeping track of the alignment and the product ID. I have to republish hub twice or more times in order to get everything in order. hmm

6. IzzyM profile image85
    IzzyMposted 6 years ago

I have this issue on one of my hubs. When I look at on laptop A, which is older, the Amazon capsules are missing, but on laptop B which is brand new, they look fine.
    Both use Google Chrome and I suspect it is a browser issue - as in one browser needs the cache cleared out.

1. Mikeydoes profile image80
      Mikeydoesposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I also use Google Chrome when the problem happens for sure. I'm not sure I have ever had that problem with other browsers.

working