jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Amazon Earnings gone!

1. Traqqer profile image79
    Traqqerposted 6 years ago

I was showing some an earnings of 70 cents on my Amazon affiliates earnings page with click statistics for the last couple of days and now, I see nothing (zero earnings and click-throughs). Would this mean that the order was canceled?

1. thisisoli profile image58
      thisisoliposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Click throughs should not be returned to 0, you might wnat to ask them.  Normaly fraudulent clicks, returned/cancelled items etc are cancelled of with a negative order on your reports.

Traqqerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

That's weird....My 70 cents is gone and all the statistics went back to what they were before they showed the earnings.

2. thisisoli profile image58
    thisisoliposted 6 years ago

Do you use several tracker codes? Make sure combined reports is checked if so.

Traqqerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

No, I don't. I got a reply from Amazon indicating that it was most likely due to a cancellation of the order due to one of several possibilities (e.g., credit card fraud, buyer cancelled, etc.). Oh well.....live and learn I guess.

Thanks for your help!

3. Traqqer profile image79
    Traqqerposted 6 years ago

Well, it happened again! I'm just dumbfounded. It happened for the same product. Could it be the same person trying to by the same noise hair trimmer using a fake card? I just don't get it!

working