jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Your Earliest Memory?

1. G Miah profile image83
    G Miahposted 5 years ago

The other day, i was thinking about what is the earliest memory i can remember since i was born.

I remember my mum feeding me bananas in our bedroom, and that is the memory which i can go back to. I was probably about 4 years old. Not sure.

What memory can you remember?

(It is the memory you can remember after you were born!)

xxx We all start to remember things from different ages, some early, some late.xxx

2. calpol25 profile image76
    calpol25posted 5 years ago

My earliest memory that I can remember is getting the cane because I painted my teachers purse purple, well some one had to do something green just was not her colour. lol smile

3. SiddSingh profile image61
    SiddSinghposted 5 years ago

On a vacation with my parents - on a houseboat on Dal Lake in J&K. I was around three years old.

4. MommaKJ profile image61
    MommaKJposted 5 years ago

I was about 4 years old. My mom was out in the garden, kitchen door open, no one around, and I siezed the opportunity....I slowly crept toward the big kitchen table, pausing to check the door and behind me, I remember my heart pounding in my chest and holding my breath...inch by inch I climbed onto the table, took another quick look around and......grabbed the spoon from the sugar bowl, cramming a big spoonful in my mouth! Just as I began to swipe another big spoonful, I glanced up only to notice my mother standing in the kitchen door.....needless to say, that was the last time I stole sugar from the bowl!! yikes)

5. 0
    4youreyesposted 5 years ago

I can remember going on a picnic with my dad and coming home with my mother wink

6. G Miah profile image83
    G Miahposted 5 years ago

Some very funny memories!