jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Anyone have any luck with Ximmy?

1. waiting4u profile image60
    waiting4uposted 8 years ago

I think their deal for affiliate program went down the drain.... I signed up for it and tested out by asking 2 of my friends to sign up to see if they really paying $0.50 for each referral signups. Oh, well, we did that long time ago and my account is still not reflected those transactions yet. And yes, I looked closely to their program and followed all the rules. I even tried to contact them several times which they had not replied in 3 weeks. But their usual subscription email is still sending message to my inbox. I don't think they're paying, what you think?

2. Gaget Girl profile image85
    Gaget Girlposted 8 years ago

Probably not. There are some shady characters on the net scamming away to get money.

My advice, stay away.

3. 59
    abby007posted 8 years ago

Oh yes you are right,my ximmy experience was also not at all satisfactory and i feels problem in surfing as their outlets keeps on changing without any official announcements.This really problems creating.

<no signatures please>

4. vietnamese profile image78
    vietnameseposted 8 years ago

I know, it costs me a day doing research and surfing their website to learn more about it... No more work spend for that site.... I would join and help them out, but not when it's deceiving like this.