jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (14 posts)

My childhood come again !

1. profile image62
    BestConcernsposted 6 years ago

Childhood was a better time with no worries and tensions.

Comment on how u see the time when you were a child in comparison with your current life.

1. prettydarkhorse profile image63
      prettydarkhorseposted 6 years ago in reply to this

almost the same, worries are different, before I worry if I can't play outside, now I worry sometimes about bigger things. Deep inside I still like to play in the rain like I used to do, only that it is cold for me now as I am thinner. I am still innocent in some areas, LOL

2. goldenpath profile image83
    goldenpathposted 6 years ago

To me it was a time of innocense.  Unfortuneately I often revert back to those memories of so long ago when current duties and responsibilities seem like such obstacles.  Though memories are good such regular reversion is counterproductive.  Problems are to be dealt with head on and with resolve.

3. saleheensblog profile image61
    saleheensblogposted 6 years ago

i hate growing up.......

1. goldenpath profile image83
      goldenpathposted 6 years ago in reply to this

It's caused me a receeding hairline... sad

2. paradigmsearch profile image91
      paradigmsearchposted 6 years ago in reply to this

An insightful, and I suspect almost universal, thought.smile

1. saleheensblog profile image61
        saleheensblogposted 6 years ago in reply to this

When I was a child I wanted to grow up but now when my childhood is over I repent for my earlier wish as if I would not grow up if I hadn't wanted to. lol

4. PaulaHenry1 profile image68
    PaulaHenry1posted 6 years ago

As a child I had little to no control, I do now!

5. profile image62

i was more honest and shy in childhood

6. couturepopcafe profile image60
    couturepopcafeposted 6 years ago

One day last week while driving, I passed a large field and saw myself running in that field.  In my mind I was about 8 years old and I was wearing a cotton jumper, a white blouse with short puff sleeves, socks, and brown maryjanes.  I had a Buster Brown haircut.  I wanted to know that little girl.  I never really knew her.  The vision of seeing myself as a child was very powerful.  As I think about it more, I realize I haven't changed all that much from what I remember.  Still sensitive, still caring for the underdog and stray animals, still creating things, and still wondering about the universe.  The difference is now I can walk away form a bad influence and now I have to pay my way through life.

7. profile image62

I think there is a child that lives in each one of us even we have grown up.No matter how serious and solid we pose ourselves.....there is always an innocent child deep within us.

8. Joy56 profile image60
    Joy56posted 6 years ago

absolutely. We go back to our childhood..... Once an adult, twice a child.  I have to say i am a happier adult than child, big time.,

9. Rafini profile image85
    Rafiniposted 6 years ago

Childhood = freedom within a small space
    Adulthood = freedom within the universe

10. profile image62

Childhood is the time of experimentation and learning......with immense dreams and energy to do something.

working