jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (8 posts)

My first two cents...

1. Syrusv37 profile image94
    Syrusv37posted 6 years ago

So I have finally reached my first two cents in my Adsense account! Try not to celebrate for me too hard. Now I know that you need to hit a minimum balance of $100 before you get your check, but I am curious if anyone knows how long you can sit on the money? I'm hoping to just build up as much as I can in my account for the next year or so. Is it ok for me to do that? Or will Google refresh my earnings to 0 when it sees I'm not requesting a check? Any info would be super, thanks.

1. thisisoli profile image59
      thisisoliposted 6 years ago in reply to this

The money will jsut keep collecting till you hit payout smile

2. paradigmsearch profile image85
    paradigmsearchposted 6 years ago

It is my recollection that you can indeed readjust the payment threshold to higher than $100 if you wish.

1. Greek One profile image80
      Greek Oneposted 6 years ago in reply to this

i've only been here about 2 years.. so I haven't reached payout yet

1. saleheensblog profile image61
        saleheensblogposted 6 years ago in reply to this

no worries, you are young enough to wait for that lol lol

1. Greek One profile image80
          Greek Oneposted 6 years ago in reply to this

i have spermatozoa that are not young enough to wait for my Hubs to reach payout!

1. saleheensblog profile image61
            saleheensblogposted 6 years ago in reply to this

have an insurance and kill the hubs lol lol

3. MoneyCreator24 profile image60
    MoneyCreator24posted 6 years ago

Hey, man, that feels good, right? See, here comes money. I thought it was awesome. I laughed and I hopped around with delight.

I started with Adsense in early October this year, on youtube. Without knowing it I got a few cents a day. Then I built a few web sites that bring nothing to this day. For backlinks, I started with Hubpages. That led me to the front. Suddenly I got a few dozen cents a day. Some days I even got more than 2 €.

Yes, it is little money. But it is money from a working system. Now the system need to be scaled. I celebrate every penny. I am glad that it is growing every day. Where in the economy can be said, one has an income increase of 10,000%?

I've tweaked a few things on my hubs. Today I wrote a hub about it. Check it out!

http://hubpages.com/hub/howtogetmoretraffic

working