jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Please provide feedback

1. jaison.baby profile image74
    jaison.babyposted 5 years ago

Hi All,

I am a member for past 2 years but was not active. I have decided to write a small hub and see whether I can get some traffic.

Please check my latest article on best running shoes. Please do not consider this as spamming. I only need your feedback so that I can understand what I am doing right and wrong. Any tips on how to improve views will be much appreciated.

1. Susana S profile image93
      Susana Sposted 5 years ago in reply to this

The best thing to do is post a link in the extreme makeover forum. I will ask for this thread to be moved there.

1. jaison.baby profile image74
        jaison.babyposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks a lot Susan. Here is the link to my hub. http://hubpages.com/hub/10-Best-Running … men-Review

1. saleheensblog profile image61
          saleheensblogposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Nice hub. I think placing the amazon Ads upper will help you in better sales rate.

2. lrohner profile image85
    lrohnerposted 5 years ago

I am totally confused. Why are you using static photos and links to places like Zappo's and the Nike Store instead of simply using an Amazon capsule? I think you need to change this ASAP if you hope to make money from this hub.

There is a world of difference between a promotional hub (one that sells products) and an informative hub (one that's going for AdSense clicks). On an informative hub, links to external sites that give people more information about the topic are fine if used judiciously.

In a hub attempting to sell products, the ONLY place you want to send people is to a source where they can purchase the product (which you have) but also one that will earn you a commission. Honestly? I don't know how you expect to make money off of this hub.

3. Tumba profile image59
    Tumbaposted 5 years ago

Great Hub smile