jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Hurray! My Adsense income is rising!

1. brimancandy profile image83
    brimancandyposted 5 years ago

I was just looking at my Adsense report, and I have double what I made last month. It's not much, less than a $1.00, but it is 66% more than I made last month. If I keep going at this rate I might make a whopping $12.00 in a years time. That is of course if I don't change anything that I have done so far.

I suppose that I could whip out a couple more hubs over the next few weeks, I certainly have enough time on my hands for it. At, any rate, I am hoping that I will get at least 1 $100.00 check in 2011.
    Otherwise, I might have to find something else to do to make money.

1. JustMike profile image45
      JustMikeposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Hurray for you just starting myself waiting to see any kind of income. Had 20 clicks on amazon but no purchases but stories like yours and many others on here show  that it can be done and it starts with one dollar. So what are you going to do with it buy a coke or frame it and put it over  your desk lol?

1. brimancandy profile image83
        brimancandyposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Well, since you don't get a check form any of the affiliates until you reach the $100.00 mark. It's just a dream on paper, So my glass of coke would only have about 3% Full. 6% if you include my clicks on Amazon.

I'm pretty thirsty, It would be gone in a split second.

2. warchild75 profile image50
      warchild75posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Although ur hubs are good 12 in one year is not going to make you a second income im afraid,its taken me one solid year of writing and about 100 hubs to go from a few pounds a month to 3 figures a month,be patient and write, write, write!!smile best of luck!

2. darkside profile image84
    darksideposted 5 years ago

Keep doing the same thing, keep getting the same result.

Have you considered actually publishing an informative article?

3. CMHypno profile image89
    CMHypnoposted 5 years ago

Good for you brimancandy! Get writing and turn out some more hubs!