Post some funny Jokes

1. jimmythejock profile image82
    jimmythejockposted 8 years ago

An American couple were visiting
    Llan-vire-pooll-guin-gill-go Ger-u-queern-drob-ooll-llandus-ilio Gogo-goch.
    in Wales and as they were eating lunch they asked the assistant to tell them slowly and clearly where they were so that they could understand what she was saying.
    the assistant replied "yes of course I can you are in BUUUUURRRRRRGGGGEEEERRRRRR---KIIIIIIIINNNNNGGGG.
    hope you all enjoy lol.....jimmy

2. Pete Michner profile image86
    Pete Michnerposted 8 years ago

Good joke! Here's one I heard:
    An old man who was very rich had three friends: a doctor, a lawyer, and a priest. The rich old man invited his friends over and said, "Guys, I'm dying. I have one request. I want to be buried with some of my money because it is what I always loved." He handed each of them an envelope with $10,000 in it and asked them to place it in his hands at his funeral.
    Not too long thereafter, the rich old man died. At his funeral, all three could be seen going up to the coffin, paying their respects, and slipping a small envelope into the old man's hands. After the funeral, the three men were talking.
    "I have something to admit, guys," started the doctor, "the X-ray machine at the hospital needed some improvements, so I took $3,000 from the envelope and just gave him $7,000."
    "I too have sinned," said the priest, "our meetinghouse needed a new paint job, so I took $2,000 from the envelope and just gave him $8,000." The two men looked over to the lawyer, who had a disgusted look on his face.
    "I can't believe you two!" said the lawyer.
    "What, you didn't take any?" said the doctor.
    "Of course not!" said the lawyer, "I wrote a personal check."