jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (13 posts)

Tell The Truth, Who Is Your Fave Hubber......

1. Joy56 profile image61
    Joy56posted 6 years ago

I like me, ha ha, it's hard to pick just one, but at the moment i am liking Sofs, she is always around with lots of nice things to say to everyone, and that avatar sure does help.

1. thisisoli profile image56
      thisisoliposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Joy56 of course!

Unfortunately I don't have much free time for hub reading at the moment sad

1. Joy56 profile image61
        Joy56posted 6 years ago in reply to this

tha is a pity how come.

2. sofs profile image88
      sofsposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Gee.......Thanks Joy  you said the best thing I have heard in a little while now... thanks a ton!

I have plenty to choose from...  smile and you are one...among them..

1. Angela Nielsen profile image60
        Angela Nielsenposted 6 years ago in reply to this

That's true joy I just read a while ago an article wrote by Sofs a very informative one. I've learned a lot. Thanks Sof's.

2. profile image60
    C.J. Wrightposted 6 years ago

Habee

1. habee profile image91
      habeeposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Wow! Thanks!

3. matherese profile image60
    mathereseposted 6 years ago

My favourite at the moment is the hubber who recently wrote a hub about the breadmaker, can't remember how he is called. I like eating bread

4. Cagsil profile image59
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

Too many to list and don't have one specific hubber as a favorite. If you would like to add other factors, then it would be possible to eliminate certain ones from the long list I have already.

But, to just pick one is completely unfair even if it was just a game(sandpit area threads). smile

5. Joy56 profile image61
    Joy56posted 6 years ago

I've always been a bit jealousy of Habee and her popularity, now that's done it...... big_smile

1. habee profile image91
      habeeposted 6 years ago in reply to this

LOLOLOL!!!!

It's because I'm so beautiful! teehee

6. mocrow profile image70
    mocrowposted 6 years ago

Habee is my fave, for sure! (She's my mom so I had to say that. I don't want her to return any of my Christmas gifts.)

Randy Godwin would have been a contender, but he doesn't give me cheese anymore.

7. Misha profile image75
    Mishaposted 6 years ago

Oh, I have a lot of favorite hubbers, and Habbe is certainly among them smile

working