jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

hub score how to make it better

1. thatcatschaaf profile image76
    thatcatschaafposted 5 years ago

I am working on my 3rd hub and checked it on the preview screen and i see it has a score of only 50, my first 2 hubs have scores in the high 70's. I am not finished with my 3rd hub yet but what do I need to check to see what I need to do to make my score better before I post it. I would like it to have a score at least as good as my other hubs.  Also I was told I could link all my hubs together because they all cover the same subject of travel how do I do this, thanks Mark

1. nell79 profile image85
      nell79posted 5 years ago in reply to this

You add the link box (it's in the same area as the text, picture, amazon, ebay, video, etc. boxes). You can type in the title heading of the link box to introduce it, or leave it blank, then add your URL, and a description if it doesn't pull one up for you, or leave that blank.

Hope that helps smile

2. psycheskinner profile image82
    psycheskinnerposted 5 years ago

All hubs start on 50.  if you are making it the same way as the others it will get a similar score within a few days.

3. saleheensblog profile image59
    saleheensblogposted 5 years ago

~hub score raise with time. Publish the hub; within few days or weeks it will reach a far better score or save unpublished and wait few days until the score raise higher and publish then.

~ use a rss capsule to show upto 10 latest hubs of yours in your hub. In these links no tracker is embedded.

~you can use a customized rss feed to show related hubs.In these links no tracker is embedded. http://hubpages.com/hub/Promote-Your-Ol … -RSS-Feeds

~ use a link capsule to show related hubs. You can use tracker in the links here.

~ use text linking. Select a word or phrase when in edit mood. Click on the chain lying on the top right corner of the text capsule. A pop up box will be shown where you would have to insert the link of the hub you want to redirect. You can use tracker in the link here as well.