jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (13 posts)

How often are the Google Adsense earnings updated?

1. Traqqer profile image78
    Traqqerposted 6 years ago

That is, are they updated once a day, twice day, updated every hours, or continuously updated?

1. Edweirdo profile image95
      Edweirdoposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Adsense earning are updated continuously throughout the day, and the day starts and ends at midnight US Pacific time.

1. prettydarkhorse profile image66
        prettydarkhorseposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I see, I checked every other day so that I will be surprised.

2. bogerk profile image86
      bogerkposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I have come to learn (or am at least trying to convince myself) as a new writer on HubPages and the internet in general, that you should not check your Adsense account on any kind of regular basis since it will likely lead to frustration.

But, maybe that's just me.

2. Bill Manning profile image71
    Bill Manningposted 6 years ago

They are updated in real time, 24/7. smile

3. Don Simkovich profile image60
    Don Simkovichposted 6 years ago

Adsense is continuously updated as stated. I was writing a Hub on why you should NOT check your Adsense earnings more than a few times per week.

But it's easy and fun when you're earning . . . other times, easy and frustrating when it's not earning.

I have to force myself to NOT check and end up spending time looking at the reports a couple of times per day when I should instead be writing.

1. Bill Manning profile image71
      Bill Manningposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Your far from alone Don. Despite working full time online with dozens of sponsors, I check adsense,,,,,,,,

,,,,,,,,, every half hour all day!  roll

4. CYBERSUPE profile image61
    CYBERSUPEposted 6 years ago

Thanks Edweirdo, I was wondering the very same thing. You are the greatest!

5. prettydarkhorse profile image66
    prettydarkhorseposted 6 years ago

oh ok, maybe I will check it once a day then, I just checked my amazon too,  I had a big sale two days ago, and my adsense has lots of clicks but low cpc - it changed a lot the first week of December was good, Oh my. Adsense is lower than my amazon now..

6. Richieb799 profile image65
    Richieb799posted 6 years ago

For anyone in the UK, Ive been monitoring my Adsense account religiously since I began here and a day starts and ends from 8am in the morning and restarts again at 8am the next day lol

7. thisisoli profile image64
    thisisoliposted 6 years ago

I thought it was updated hourly, but I only really check it twice a day.

8. Traqqer profile image78
    Traqqerposted 6 years ago

I can see the argument for not checking it...it can get frustrating if the earnings aren't there. I usually just check it a couple of times a day, but may do so more frequently. I don't really have a problem with getting disappointed. It may be more disappointing if I check it after a couple of days and don't see any earnings.

At least if I check it continuously, I won't have any expectation problems.   smile

1. Bill Manning profile image71
      Bill Manningposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Yeah that's my excuse too! I guess the reason why I check mine so much is that I'm always tweaking my sites and trying new things.

So I'm always checking to see if it somehow made a big jump in clicks. Even though I know it needs days to see results. hmm

working