jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Google Adsense problem Help!

1. Nell Rose profile image91
    Nell Roseposted 5 years ago

I have been trying to click on my adsense for a couple of days now and all I am getting is the Today Earnings, which say I don't have anything, but when I go to see what I earned yesterday or all time, it just bounces back to Todays. is anybody else getting this problem? and any ideas what to do? is there a phone number or something if I do get stuck? I tried finding one but I don't seem to be getting it, I am a bit panicked because I should recieve a payment this week or next, and it is just over the limit, 60 pounds or $100. Help!

1. CMHypno profile image89
      CMHypnoposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Could you email the Adsense help team - probably just a glitch in their reporting?  I'm sure your payment will come through fine - congratulations by the way!

2. IzzyM profile image84
    IzzyMposted 5 years ago

Meanwhile Nell, there is no harm is clearing out your browser cache meanwhile in case something there is preventing you from seeing your earnings.

3. Nell Rose profile image91
    Nell Roseposted 5 years ago

Hi, thanks for the replies, my computer keeps losing it's signal so I keep getting kicked of! blame it on the weather! ha ha or stupid T mobile dongle!