jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Home Page Hubtivity

1. Whitney05 profile image68
    Whitney05posted 8 years ago

I've noticed that my last several hubs have not shown up on the homepage hubtivity after I publish them. I want to say the last of my hubs that I've seen on the hubtivity was the one where I answered a request. Otherwise, it's been a while since any of my hubs have shown up there, that I've seen. I also go to the homepage after publishing a hub, and I haven't seen one of my hubs there in a while. At first I thought it was because I was publishing hubs that I had in my account page for a while while working on others, but the past few URLs that I've opened and published in one sitting haven't appeared either.

I do see them in my profile hubtivity, just not on the homepage. Is it because I'm looking for my own hubs and you can only see that of others being published? Or what?

By the way I can see when I comment on a hub or reply to a forum thread.

2. Bonnie Ramsey profile image88
    Bonnie Ramseyposted 8 years ago

It is supposed to show up on your own page as well. I have had this happen before as well. But the only time it happened was when I published one that I had in my account. I finally started hitting done publishing once I finished (the ones in my account) then open the edit again and hit publish now. For some reason, this took care of the problem. So far, I never have had one not show up that I started and published in one sitting. Guess I should knock on wood about now, huh? lol

3. Lissie profile image85
    Lissieposted 8 years ago

You're right Whitney -  I notice my latest hub isnt showing up in hubtiviity - just the comments I have made on it! I have gone in and done a couple of edits since publishing too  (need to fire my proofreader i.e. me!) so no its still not showing
    I'd call it a bug!

4. Whitney05 profile image68
    Whitney05posted 8 years ago

My last few hubs still haven't shown in the websit'es hubtivity, except my last one that answered a request. That seems to be the only time mine show. :-/ I do see the new published hub in my profile hubtivity, jsut not on the front page or the hubtivity tab at the top.