jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (11 posts)

Google Adsense second payment

1. David 470 profile image87
    David 470posted 6 years ago

Well, last month was my first payout. I am hoping I

David 470posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Oh man, I hit a button that prompted & posted this thread! I did not finish it. Stupid slippy fingers hmm

2. Entourage_007 profile image79
    Entourage_007posted 6 years ago

I remember how excited I was when I finally reached my first google adsense payout. At first it took me two months to reach $200.  But now things seem to be getting much better and I'm proud that I've been able to improve my traffic since that first payment.

Yeah, what I was going to say was - I hope I can make a second consecutive payout again.

My revenue is getting very close to $100.00, hope I can make it again! It seems for some people, it takes 1-2 months to reach 2nd Google Adsense Payout.

3. Flightkeeper profile image79
    Flightkeeperposted 6 years ago

It took me three months to get my second google payout.

4. saleheensblog profile image60
    saleheensblogposted 6 years ago

cool

5. Bill Manning profile image71
    Bill Manningposted 6 years ago

After my first adsense payout it took me about 4 months after that before I got steady payments every month.

But I was lazy too and still did not know what I was doing. So I'm sure you'll have better luck, congrads! smile

Right now, I am about 70 dollars. If I miss the payout this month it will suck lol

6. 62
    kironicposted 6 years ago

cools dude

7. Ms Chievous profile image82
    Ms Chievousposted 6 years ago

Google payout posted to my account today!  Hope you made it!

8. Christene profile image83
    Christeneposted 6 years ago

I'm counting down the dollars to my second payment too! I should reach $100 by the end of the month. Then I just have to wait it out another month for the payment.

working