jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

Hubbers; Please Help:

1. Kdban101 profile image60
    Kdban101posted 5 years ago

After experimenting with HubPages for quite some time I have now realized the money is really in Amazon. However I do not any have experience about writing Sales Hubs at all. Among thousands of products in Amazon, how can I find the right products to promote. Can anybody show me some tutorials about writing sales hubs. Another question, since sales are expected to slump after Christmas, is it the right time to start writing sales hubs. Waiting for replies from experienced Hubbers.
    Thanks in advance.

1. sofs profile image87
      sofsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Here is one well writen hub by WryLilt  to help you

http://hubpages.com/hub/How-to-Write-an … azon-Items

Go on make some money!!

2. Susana S profile image93
      Susana Sposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I would say start off with something you know a bit about and set a goal of writing 10 hubs on highly related products. Do you have any hobbies or special interests?

For instance if my husband was asking the same question I would be able to suggest he write about motorbike spares, motorbike accessories, mechanics tools, wine lover accessories, electric bicycles, best war movies or rock music of the 70's....the list goes on and on. If he chose to write about motorbike accessories I would encourage him to write hubs on:

tank bags, speaker kits, motorbike GPS, motorbike alarms, motorbike covers etc.

I've found it's good to write on the 5 best of something. Write a 150 - 250 word intro. 100-150 words on each of the 5 products and then a 100 word conclusion. This gives the buyer enough choice but doesn't overwhelm them. Choose products that have high customer ratings wherever possible.

Once you've done your first 10, move onto a different niche and then another. After several months you'll be able to see which niches convert best and then you can write more hubs in that area. Have fun smile

2. Cam Anju profile image73
    Cam Anjuposted 5 years ago

Writing sales hubs is pretty easy once you get the hang of it. The first thing you want to do if you are wanting to get sales is to pick a good product.

To do this you want to go to the google adwords tool and make sure the product you are thinking about writing about and selling has searches. A good way to see if a product is selling is to type into the tool "Where to buy * insert product name*" Because if that keyword has any searches at all, there is a good chance that people are buying it.

The next thing you want to do is to write a page about the product. The most important thing is to be honest about it.

If you have or use the product yourself, try writing a review page. If you haven't write an informational page. You can look up what other people are saying about the product and write a page on the things you learn.

About a slump after Christmas, not actually true. While yes it is true the big shopping for Christmas season is pretty much over there is a second pick up starting really soon. It is where people take the Christmas money they got and spend it on things they want. So the Christmas season isn't over yet. smile

These are things I have learned over the past few years... and I hope that that helps you a little bit. Good luck! smile

3. PaulaHenry1 profile image69
    PaulaHenry1posted 5 years ago

Good advice Cam! Sounds like a no-fail way to work with sales hubs!

4. Valeed profile image80
    Valeedposted 5 years ago

Thanks kdban for asking this question smile
    I was also looking for the answer to this question and I think I have found the answer. Thanks to all  hubbers who shared their experience. happy Hubbing!

5. 123chri123 profile image41
    123chri123posted 5 years ago

Hi,improve your self by reading other people's works,books pertaining what you intend to do Online.
    Amazon is a good place to start but understand the pros and cons in it.