jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (5 posts)

Where to locate the "this hub maybe considered commercial" Checkbox

1. nick071438 profile image54
    nick071438posted 6 years ago

My hub, Breast Ironing with Pictures..., is currently published and running without ads, because its checkbox, "this hub maybe considered commercial" is unchecked and so its ad level cannot be set to high.  This particular thing for me was easy to locate in the previous version of posting hubs in hubpages, not now.  Help me were and how to locate this checkbox so that I can make the necessary adjustments for the hub to carry relevant ads.  Thank you before hand.

1. simeonvisser profile image89
      simeonvisserposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Edit the hub, then in the right column go to settings and you'll find the checkbox there.

nick071438posted 6 years ago in reply to this

simeonvisser, just for clarification,  what do you mean by "edit the hub ..."  modify it, make changes or place the hub in edit mode, which one?.  I've done placing the hub in edit mode several times to no avail.  In previous version of hub posting, placing the hub under the edit mode reveals the checkbox in question, "this hub maybe considered commercial".  But now I see nothing.  Please clarify.

1. simeonvisser profile image89
          simeonvisserposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You have to click the edit button so that you can see the hub in edit mode. Then you have to go to settings to the right. Under there you should be able to find the checkbox.

nick071438posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thank you. Simeon ... I have finally found said clickbox with your help.  I'll not forget this deed of yours.

working