jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (9 posts)

Milestone Hubs - Number 250 - What is Recommended?

1. GmaGoldie profile image85
    GmaGoldieposted 6 years ago

I have been writing and writing paying no attention to the numbers and yet when I look my next Hub is a "milestone" Hub - number 250!

What is recommended for a Milestone Hubs?  Something on Hub Pages?  An indepth profile?  A combination?  What would be best?

Suggestions please!

1. warchild75 profile image46
      warchild75posted 6 years ago in reply to this

I would suggest a hub on how the bloody hell you managed 250 hubs in under a year wink maybe a earnings review give us all something to aim for or tips on how to come up with fresh hub ideas.

1. saleheensblog profile image61
        saleheensblogposted 6 years ago in reply to this

create an ideabank

2. brentwilliams2 profile image73
        brentwilliams2posted 6 years ago in reply to this

I really like the idea of an earnings review!  I haven't looked around too much, but I have no idea what hubbers actually make on this stuff...  Would be neat to get a ballpark idea!

2. IndikaT profile image81
      IndikaTposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I would like to see an income review and a traffic chart over time

1. simeonvisser profile image86
        simeonvisserposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I would love to see your traffic graph! We all need some encouragement to see that our traffic will indeed grow smile

2. lrohner profile image84
    lrohnerposted 6 years ago

I think you will all find that income here ranges from a few dollars to $1,000+ per month - and I'm not convinced that the results are dependent on a huge quantity of hubs. Relache does an annual earnings poll that you might find interesting.

1. David 470 profile image87
      David 470posted 6 years ago in reply to this

This is true. I wonder how much that hubber who made 2500 hubs makes? Approximately anyway....

1. warchild75 profile image46
        warchild75posted 6 years ago in reply to this

2500 wow thats a lot,if they are all good quality then quite an amount i would imagine.

working