jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Super Busy

1. Whitney05 profile image67
    Whitney05posted 5 years ago

I'm super busy these days with a new position at my job. I can no longer write and do homework at work. Oh well.. It happens. I now have to actually work..

But, that makes my home schedule tight for time with reptiles, dogs, and now writing and homework added to the list.

I have been slack. When I do write it is short and simple, which makes me sad.

I really hope that the new year brings me time to reconfigure a schedule to complete all that I need and want to.

What about you guys? Are ya'll just as busy and cramped for time?

1. warchild75 profile image49
      warchild75posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Surely you wouldnt need to work with that many hubs,plus i follow you so i know your writing is top notch plus your other blogs and such,would of thought you could of kicked back and relaxed!!

2. 0
    Nelle Hoxieposted 5 years ago

The issue for a lot of people is health insurance. Individual policies in most states are incredibly expensive or impossible to get. In Massachusetts where access to health insurance is guaranteed but not subsidized over certain income levels, it costs us approximately $1050/month per person. BTW that's not a complaint - I'm grateful for guaranteed access to really good plans.

1. EmpressFelicity profile image83
      EmpressFelicityposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Over $12K per year per person just for *insurance*?  Surely you'd be better off just putting the money in a savings account and paying for your healthcare in full, as and when you need to.

Or does Obama not allow you to do that any more?

I have to say, I'm quite grateful for the UK's NHS - deeply flawed though it is.

3. prettydarkhorse profile image63
    prettydarkhorseposted 5 years ago

I work in the afternoon, I tutor children, I take care of my baby, I hub, I cook for myself and friends, and on Sunday I watch football and church time, My hands are full too.