jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (14 posts)

how to have more followers

1. iceangel profile image61
    iceangelposted 6 years ago

To have more followers on your hub,one need to write quality hubs,read and make comments on other peoples hubs,fellow experience hubbers,ask questions and answer questions on forums.This are all i know.Can you please share yours.

1. huggy3760 profile image60
      huggy3760posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for the usefull information

2. paradigmsearch profile image88
    paradigmsearchposted 6 years ago

When you discover a hubber that you have something in common with, follow them.

If they check your profile page and feel the same, they will follow you back.

For the record: Following hubbers that you don’t give a d@mn about in hopes of a follow-back is a no-no, waste of time, and against TOS when done to excess.smile

Edit: not sure about the TOS, but HP will knock your author score down to 6. I actually saw that happen to someone.

3. saleheensblog profile image60
    saleheensblogposted 6 years ago

go here, same question answered here http://hubpages.com/forum/post/1386924

4. Misha profile image76
    Mishaposted 6 years ago

I don't know, they just happen yikes

5. simeonvisser profile image89
    simeonvisserposted 6 years ago

Followers tend to come automatically when you write more and become a participant in the HubPages community.

6. iceangel profile image61

Thanks so much for your contributions.

7. iceangel profile image61

Thanks so much for your contributions.

8. Valeed profile image79
    Valeedposted 6 years ago

Ah! this is one thing which I never found out. There are hubbers who like my hubs but they never follow me. And I dont care about it too much as my purpose of hubbing is not having a bunch of fans. I am here to learn and enhance my knowledge on a wide range of topics smile Happy hubbing!

9. iceangel profile image61

yeah...but you still need fans.

1. simeonvisser profile image89
      simeonvisserposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I'm not sure if you really *need* fans. I think they come automatically if your work is good. Look at all those Hubbers who have lefts HubPages months ago but they still have hundreds of hubs. People still follow them in the hope that they will write something. If you're active you'll get followers more quickly but you'll get them anyway if your work is good.

10. profile image0
    ralwusposted 6 years ago

followers are pains in the ass. you only think you need them. tongue jk I love them all and I am one too, a real pain.

1. iceangel profile image61
      iceangelposted 6 years ago in reply to this

sorry....

11. reindeerz profile image71
    reindeerzposted 6 years ago

I'm experiencing the same thing, but I figure I will get more followers as time goes by.  I have been posting many different types of hubs trying to figure out my style so that may be some of my problem.  smile  The followers will come eventually, I'm sure of it!

working