jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (11 posts)

Title Tuner

1. DzyMsLizzy profile image93
    DzyMsLizzyposted 6 years ago

Hi--
      I realize the Title Tuner is new; still in Beta testing.  I have a suggestion for the next step:

It would be really great if we could select a specific title to which we could apply the tuner, instead of having random titles pop up with no writer control over which ones appear.

Thank you.

1. paradigmsearch profile image91
      paradigmsearchposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hi DzyMsLizzy,

Go to the hub you are curious about and check the keyword search record. At the top will be listed the keywords that the Title Tuner would have mentioned.

DzyMsLizzyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

ah--ok...

Does that come under "D'OH!  Why didnt' I think of that?!"!?"

roll   neutral

1. paradigmsearch profile image91
          paradigmsearchposted 6 years ago in reply to this

No, I didn't think of it either. I just happened to notice it.smile

2. camlo profile image84
    camloposted 6 years ago

That's a good idea for those who have a huge amount of Hubs, I imagine.

DzyMsLizzyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Yes--I'm working on getting to 100 hubs..very close.  Not a "huge amount" compared to some folks on here, but pretty big for me to manage, considering I have several other sites to tend....

3. saleheensblog profile image60
    saleheensblogposted 6 years ago

you never know which hub could have a better title so I think allowing all hubs to be tuned is a better idea though it's not unusual that many a hubs are not written for money like poems and need no title advices. --was it a correct sentence?

4. psycheskinner profile image81
    psycheskinnerposted 6 years ago

I assume the title tuner shows titles that it has enough data (searches) to base a suggestion on.

5. timorous profile image92
    timorousposted 6 years ago

Any time I've ever used the Title Tuner, it only had suggestions for two hubs.  I made some sensible modifications but no increase in views...yet.

I guess my other titles already had pretty effective keyword choices. smile

6. simeonvisser profile image90
    simeonvisserposted 6 years ago

All the title tuner does is point out keywords that are people have found your hub with but that do not appear in your hub title. As such, there's no point in letting the title tuner run with another hub title because all it will do is tell you which keywords aren't in the title (which is something you can easily see yourself).

7. psycheskinner profile image81
    psycheskinnerposted 6 years ago

My tuned titles all gained a bit of traffic. So I found it helpful.

working