Ho to get followers and readerships?

1. khanzee profile image62
    khanzeeposted 5 years ago

I am new joined user in hubpages, i would like to know the ways to earn money, and get more followers and readers, How will i make sure to get followers.
    thank you.

1. 0
      Donna Ferrierposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Being visible in the forums, posting meaningful comments to other people's hubs, and just writing more and more hubs yourself will get you followers here at HP. To earn money, after you've written a few hubs, apply for a Google adsense account if you haven't already done that and then place your code in the affiliate settings page. Same with Amazon affiliates. You can also share your hubs via twitter and Facebook. Earning money takes time (most hubs take at least six months to mature), and it's something that's going to start small for most people and then gradually keep growing. How much you earn also depends on your topics and how many people are looking for what you're writing about. Some people who have been here awhile earn enough money to pay rent and bills with.

Hope that helps.

2. lex123 profile image69
    lex123posted 5 years ago

1. Write more hubs, with proper keywords, which people are looking for.
    2. Follow other hubbers of your interest and topics.
    3. Then at least some of them will follow back.
    4. Read other people hubs and leave a comment (not one or two words comment), and again some of them will follow you, if they like your topic.
    5. Participate in the forums and contribute wherever you can, to get visibility.

Wish you all the best.