jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

Making money on hubpages.com through fellow hubbers

1. simeonvisser profile image87
    simeonvisserposted 5 years ago

I don't know what you mean by making money through fellow Hubbers. But I can say that 6 weeks and 6 hubs is not enough. It takes way more time and way more hubs before you start making any money (or decent amounts of money). It is way to early to decide. You need to write many high quality hubs. This is not an easy or fast way to get rich, sorry.

2. 0
    Sophia Angeliqueposted 5 years ago

Well, the sentences that make sense seem to have been cut and paste from numerous articles on the web. The sentences that don't make sense seem to be your own.

I think you need to understand that a fair amount of skill and at least a year is required to begin a earn some sort of skill from Hub Pages.

There is no way that one can copy the work of other writers and make a living on Hub Pages. In the new year, google is going to be using software to get show up duplicate articles.

Nor is it a matter of just stringing words together and thinking that people are just going to click on ads. It doesn't work that way. This is hard work and it takes a lot of skill!

Firstly, one must pick out which topics will get traffic from the web. The market is not other hubbers. The market is the Internet. Also, if topics already have been written about many times, that means that that market is too overcrowded. You need a market that has not yet been saturated but has sufficient people wanting to read it.

Secondly, one must write in such a way that that the search engines will pick it up and put it on page one. Again, this is no easy task. One doesn't just write and it goes to to the top of the web. One is in competition with millions of other writers, and there are only 10 places...

Anyway, I'm sure you can do this, but you do have to read all the instructions, learn, practice, and eventually you will get it. smile

Best of luck.

1. brakel2 profile image87
      brakel2posted 5 years ago in reply to this

If you learn SEO, that will help you. Sometimes other hubbers may answer your questions, but the best way is to buy a book on SEO I learned mostly from books about search engine marketing and by asking a few questions in the forum.

3. 0
    BenjaminBposted 5 years ago

You can earn quickly through Hubs if you put the work in to do so,but you'll never do it with some gobbly gook writing. It has to be targeted to specific keywords and optimized and written in a correct form to get the most benefit. Then you have to learn ways to promote it to gain traffic.

People who say it takes a long time simply had a slow learning curve. Soak up all the Hubs available on the subjects of promotion and writing proper Hubs and lose yourself in it and the money will come.

As for making money off of Hubbers I have no clue what you are talking about there.It's traffic from the search engines that will ultimately make you money.

1. simeonvisser profile image87
      simeonvisserposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Not sure if I agree with that. If you start with little to no writing skills, it simply takes a lot of time and writing to improve your writing skills. It doesn't mean they were slow in their learning, it is a skill that needs to be mastered. You cannot become a skilled writer overnight. There are areas where your pace of learning indeed influences how quickly you'll make money, such as SEO.