jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)

need help?

1. boosel profile image59
    booselposted 5 years ago

pls i do need help on ways of writing a better hub and increase my hub score for good...

Please help guys....

1. saleheensblog profile image59
      saleheensblogposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I would like to provide you with some short but every informative compulsory information.

~Read the FAQ first http://hubpages.com/faq/

~ Go to the hubpages learning center. http://learningcenter.hubpages.com/ Here you can learn almost everything you would like to know as a new hubber.

~ Sign up for the affiliate accounts :amazon, adsense, ebay, kontera and analytics. You will find step by step information in the learning center.

~ Write fresh and unique hub that contains at least 500 words using supporting capsules.

~ Learn about keyword research and on page optimizations.

~visit the forum if you have any question or any problem understanding anything. You will get instant expert solution here.

~ read the following hubs on how to hub, how to use capsules, how hubpages works and how to make money http://hubpages.com/hub/how

If you read this all you will clearly understand everything needed for a hubber. I wish you best of luck.

1. Tumba profile image60
        Tumbaposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Great info saleheen as usual... have bookmarked this one smile

2. 0
        Sophia Angeliqueposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Wow, how long did it take you to write all that out?

Lots of work to sort that info!

2. KCC Big Country profile image84
    KCC Big Countryposted 5 years ago

No one has time to come here and TEACH you how.  You have to seek the information out yourself.  It's here.  There are tons of hubs written by other hubbers that will help you.

1.  Go to the "Hubs" tab and in the search box put in the topic you want to learn more about.  Dozens of hubs will pop up on that topic.  Go read them.

2.  Read more hubs in general.  See how others do it.  Go to the Hubbers tab and start with the "Hot" or "Best" categories.  Pick a few randomly.  See how they lay out their hubs.  See how long they are.  Read the comments left for them.

booselposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for the help.But i will make sure i read yours first.

3. thisisoli profile image72
    thisisoliposted 5 years ago

Just keep on writing, improve your english as well, you wan't to have great writing skills to make profits.

4. lex123 profile image69
    lex123posted 5 years ago

Do a search on hub pages for the relevant keyword or topic, you need help. The relevant hubs will come up and then you can get the information. 
    Also read other people's hubs and see how they have written.
    Follow other hubbers of your topic and interest. Some of them will follow you back, not all.

booselposted 5 years ago in reply to this

thank you all for you help. may God bless you. and just remember that you guys will have a new follower.