jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Tis the season for customer returns,,,,,,

1. Bill Manning profile image72
    Bill Manningposted 6 years ago

I actually dread the days after Christmas. That's because I get many leather jacket sales from guys buying leather coats for the little lady for Xmas.

But of course often they get the wrong size. So then they want to return them for a refund or exchange. sad

This is when drop shipping does not work well. If you take the returns then you basically bought the jackets plus buy another one for the exchange.

Then you have to hope you get the same jacket order in the same size sometime to get rid of the one you have.

I really need to sell items that have no size so I don't go through this every year. hmm

2. Lily Rose profile image83
    Lily Roseposted 6 years ago

Yeah, that would suck!

3. Bill Manning profile image72
    Bill Manningposted 6 years ago

Well I lucked out last week. Two jackets I got back as returns I sold. How ironic it would be to now get them back again as returns! hmm roll

4. Len Cannon profile image87
    Len Cannonposted 6 years ago

The good news is you also get a nice influx of disappointed people buying themselves what they really want after their gift givers flopped.  The last surge in Holiday sales.

1. Bill Manning profile image72
      Bill Manningposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I sure hope so. Jacket sales tend to do well all winter, naturally. But for every 5 or so I get a return or exchange. It's a pain,,,,,,, hmm

working