jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

Merry Christmas!

1. evvy_09 profile image86
    evvy_09posted 5 years ago

We have a white Christmas here in Alabama.  When I was little I always wanted it to snow on Christmas, never felt like Christmas to me without the snow, since we lived in Germany before.  It's never snowed on Christmas, that I can remember, until today. 

Santa did skip my house this year....again.  He still hasn't forgotten that teeny little incident.  It wasn't even me.

Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas with no lags and lots of wins as we prepare to go to the next level in 2011!!

2. Cagsil profile image83
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

Hey Evvy, up here in the Northeast- Mass, we have no snow.

It is not a white Christmas here and I can relate to what you said about having a white Christmas, I grew up always having snow on Christmas Day.

Now, it's much different than then. smile Enjoy your holiday and be safe! smile

1. evvy_09 profile image86
      evvy_09posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks Cagsil, I hope you have a good Christmas with family.    That is what the day is all about for me. 
      When I opened up my front door and saw the snow,  I remembered being a kid and so  so excited to give my presents and of course get some too. tongue
      Giving gifts of appreciation to family and friends for a wonderful year spent together.   But here's some snow for ya

2. Pcunix profile image89
      Pcunixposted 5 years ago in reply to this

In South East Mass, we have snow on the ground and apparently more on its way tomorrow.

Hold off the bad weather out there  for a bit - we have to go out your way in a few weeks to attend a service for a friend of ours who died recently. I guess we'll go no matter what the weather, but I'd rather not travel in a blizzard.