jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (15 posts)

Adsense money

1. pankaj(panki) profile image61
    pankaj(panki)posted 5 years ago

I have activated adsense in affeliate settings on hub pages.but there is no increment in earnings when there are valid clicks.

1. ThomasE profile image83
      ThomasEposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Please tell me you aren't clicking on your own ads to find out if it works?

How do you know people are clicking?

pankaj(panki)posted 5 years ago in reply to this

thanks for your help but i think my friends are on hp from last 4 month.i have joined newly ..they are interested in reading my hubs so they might have given some valid clicks..

1. yenajeon profile image83
          yenajeonposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Having friends constantly click on your ads is also considered click fraud!

2. darkside profile image84
          darksideposted 5 years ago in reply to this

They would be invalid clicks.

I wouldn't be surprised if you and your friends end up getting banned from the Adsense programme.

2. simeonvisser profile image87
      simeonvisserposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You cannot click on your own ads. That is click fraud and Google will ban your account if they find out.

3. thisisoli profile image71
      thisisoliposted 5 years ago in reply to this

If you have clicks and there are no earnings it is generally because Google found them to beinvalid.

4. iamalegend profile image74
      iamalegendposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Read Adsense TOS ( Terms of service) again and again.

2. saleheensblog profile image61
    saleheensblogposted 5 years ago

In two days you can expect nothing, not even search engine traffic.

3. 0
    ssaulposted 5 years ago

google will ban you from the adsense program if they find out you are clicking on your own ads its against google adsense policy!

4. WryLilt profile image87
    WryLiltposted 5 years ago

In my first four months on HP, I think I earnt about $4. It increases with time.

And clicking your own adverts will get you banned. Permanently.

pankaj(panki)posted 5 years ago in reply to this

thanks frnd..u really gave me another ray of hope and a reason to wait.

5. 0
    TopUniverseposted 5 years ago

If you are clicking your own ads please stop it immediately else you will be banned from google adsense program.

Take your time to publish more hubs so that search engine traffic will flows to your hub that in turn converts to valid clicks.

6. 0
    cookingdivaposted 5 years ago

Pankaj, Panki,

I hope you ask your friend not to help you click, as it will cause you be banned by adsense. Adsense money slowly will increase with time as you write more.

Many people make little or no money when they are new. It takes bit time.

7. brchcar1445 profile image74
    brchcar1445posted 5 years ago

If you read the Google Adsense TOS they talk about why you would get clicks for nothing.  Basically Google is smarter than the average bear.  They have highly sophisticated systems in place to identify click fraud. 

They are probably recognizing that you are getting a lot of local traffic that is close to your IP and know from a lot of click fraud experience that people will have their friends click.  If you are seeing a 0 and getting clicks, you are very close to getting your account banned.  I personally would tell your friends to check out the material and avoid clicking any ads.

I am a part of a forum that frequently has topics based around internet marketing.  You would not believe the idiots that try to outsmart googles click fraud prevention.  They ALWAYS lose.