jump to last post 1-14 of 14 discussions (19 posts)

Hubbers Whose Opinions Matter to You!

1. lorlie6 profile image86
    lorlie6posted 5 years ago

When looking at the users in the forums under 'most recent,' is there anyone whose username gets your immediate attention, no matter the topic of the thread?  I am taken with Shadesbreath's words, and look at his offerings every time!!

2. saleheensblog profile image59
    saleheensblogposted 5 years ago

Greek One- for humor

3. wilderness profile image96
    wildernessposted 5 years ago

I have to agree with both of those above. 

I also pay attention to anything by Sunforged and Darkside.  Their posts and writings have been invaluable to me.

4. 0
    kimberlyslyricsposted 5 years ago

All of them, each a different way?

lorlie6posted 5 years ago in reply to this

I know what you mean, kimberly.  Everyone has his own forte!

5. Midnight Oil profile image90
    Midnight Oilposted 5 years ago

I haven't be here that long, but everybody I have met so far on the forum seems to have a worthy opinion.

However, you should definitely ignore all my daft ramblings .... big_smile

Now that post makes me want to pay attention to you, MO.  Well done. smile

6. lorlie6 profile image86

In fact, I'm off to check out your profile...tongue

7. qwark profile image61
    qwarkposted 5 years ago

...anyone who can back up thier opinions up with good solid fact.
    Remember tho, an opinion is just that.
    Most are worth, in todays market, less than a dime a dozen.
    Of course I cannot consider any religiously based opinion.

8. habee profile image91
    habeeposted 5 years ago

I really enjoy reading just about everyone's opinion, even those I disagree with.

9. lorlie6 profile image86

Strongly stated viewpoints always get my attention.

10. sofs profile image89
    sofsposted 5 years ago

Website Examiner hasn't got a mention here so I thought I would mention him along with the others mentioned. I basically read the opinion of those who have been here for along time.. take what I want and leave rest out..

I guess everyone's opinion matters but some matter more than others.. especially when it comes to Technology.

11. Hmrjmr1 profile image79
    Hmrjmr1posted 5 years ago

I am one who enjoys them all especially when I don;t agree with them, a great way to learn, but to the basic questiion I do look for some in particular like you lorelie, and mega1, and habee, and cagsil, and the list could go on and on,,,

1. habee profile image91
      habeeposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Gracias, Senor John. Hope you had a great Christmas!

2. lorlie6 profile image86

Why thank you, Hmrjmr!  I blush...You've always been on my 'important' list. smile

Make that my 'extra-important' list-Remember my 'Suicidal Soldiers' hub?  You gave me pause, and I really appreciated it.

12. mega1 profile image79
    mega1posted 5 years ago

everybody on the forums' tonight's opinions are great, usually, unless they get to changing every thread into some poli-religio debate, in which case those ones are all cubes. imho  oh, and lest I forget, I am not in this for popularity, personal gain (obviously), or fame, so, yeah, amuse me, you suckers!  and where were you when I was putting stuff under the Christmas tree, to talk me into taking it all back?  eh? where?

13. Beth100 profile image83
    Beth100posted 5 years ago

I believe each and every person has a valuable opinion, which I am open minded enough to listen/read.  However, that doesn't mean I must agree with him/her.

Those opinions that matter the most to me are those spoken by those who I have great respect for.  These people include those who have great experience, knowledge, ability to change when presented with other views/opinions (flexibility), humor (especially at themselves), loyalty and creativity. 

Who here on HP fits this?  hmm....I would say each and every one of us here.

Merry Christmas and happy New Year!  smile

14. evvy_09 profile image86
    evvy_09posted 5 years ago

Cagsil, Shadesbreath and Saleheensblog have all been very kind to me and I always tend to check out their posts.  There are a couple others but they don't post as much