Few Questions on Adding Youtube Videos

1. 0
    TopUniverseposted 5 years ago

I am planned to add youtube videos on all of my hub ( already few hubs have it).

I have following questions regarding this

1) Is it good idea to put video capsule on all the hubs?

2) Does adding youtube videos helps to increase the hub search engine position?

3) What is the best place to put youtube video capsule?

4) Is it good to put title for video capsule? I mean will it improve search engine position of hub?

5) Does it make any difference if I put full width of the video capsule or half width of video capsule which is aligned to the right side edge of the hub?

2. wilderness profile image95
    wildernessposted 5 years ago

A video can easily have the effect of keeping a reader on the hub for a longer period of time - something google likes to see.

I usually do not use titles; the video often has a title itself that is visible without playing it.

Personally, I dislike full width pics or videos.  I align mine right.

3. livewithrichard profile image87
    livewithrichardposted 5 years ago

As Wilderness stated, a video can help keep a reader on page longer and that is good.

You should most definitely use a title with any capsule you use. These are the areas where you can place keywords to help boost your page. 

I find the best placement of a youtube capsule is full width after a text module especially if you hub is a how to or product hub.  The size of the video really depends on your core audience. Younger viewers are likely to accept a small video where older viewers prefer large videos and are looking for detail.