jump to last post 1-15 of 15 discussions (25 posts)

Just got my first Google Adsense Check !!!

1. David 470 profile image86
    David 470posted 6 years ago

Today, I just received my first Google Adsense check. I was a bit surprised cause it said I would get it on the 30th. Glad I got it today. smile

I am getting close to payment this month too. Hopefully I do not miss payment by a few dollars.

1. ChuckHuckaby profile image60
      ChuckHuckabyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

This is fantastic news! Congratulations! I'm new to HubPages but have gotten money from Adsense before. I'm hoping that my work on Hubpages will help me get them monthly. Hopefullly we both will!

2. vdot2008 profile image60
      vdot2008posted 6 years ago in reply to this

congratulations, i am new also but the the thing is that i don't know how to get traffic or back links to my hub.......... how long did it take you to start earning with your hubs.

David 470posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Well, about 4-6 months before I started seeing decent consistency

3. Papa Sez profile image80
      Papa Sezposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Congratulations David!  Mama Sez just completed her first $100 today!  She's very happy.  Even more so when she receive her first check just like you.  Cheers!

2. WryLilt profile image88
    WryLiltposted 6 years ago

Congratulations! Great feeling eh? You can finally get rid of that niggling doubt that says "Ok yes, it says I'm making money and I've been working at this but I don't have any REAL cash yet."

yep lol

3. Pcunix profile image91
    Pcunixposted 6 years ago

A few cents would be more annoying, wouldn't it?

I have other sites, so get all my HP money mixed in with those, but if I were looking for HP alone, I would still be $13 short as of right now., 

But it is increasing, so it's all good smile

Yeah it would. My earnings have been really consistent lately. I just need one good day to hit threshold!

I am short $14 about lol.

1. rebekahELLE profile image91
        rebekahELLEposted 6 years ago in reply to this

congrats!

I love those challenges of hitting a goal in a number of days.  you have 4 full days left and 6 more hours of today, opps, I didn't see where you live.

you would need 3.50 a day for the 4 days.
        do you use twitter or facebook?

have fun! keep up the good work. smile

Yeah, as long as I make about 3.50, but perhaps there will be a 7-10 dollar day. That would lower the margin a lot smile

4. Pcunix profile image91
    Pcunixposted 6 years ago

By the way, you are in the States - you should just have it put right in your bank account.  I have been doing it that way for years. No waiting!

1. WryLilt profile image88
      WryLiltposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Yep. I'm in Australia and I have it direct deposited. Don't have to leave the house to get my money. big_smile

5. MM Del Rosario profile image80
    MM Del Rosarioposted 6 years ago

Congratulations David.....nice to have some extra cash....

6. JP993 profile image88
    JP993posted 6 years ago

Yehhhhhh Buddy!

7. Randy Godwin profile image94
    Randy Godwinposted 6 years ago

You won't be worried with this every month before long.  It's always good to pass the payment threshold early in the month so anything else is just gravy!  Congrats!

1. prettydarkhorse profile image66
      prettydarkhorseposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Congrats you still have five adsense days for this month (including today), hope you reach threshold again...

8. Don Simkovich profile image60
    Don Simkovichposted 6 years ago

So you received your Adsense check? Yes, mine have come around this time. That means you hit your threshold in November. I'm about $13 short . . . just a few cents shy . . . don't know if too much promotion will make a difference and push me over in the next couple of days but I figure I'll at least have the momentum going for next month.

9. yenajeon profile image82
    yenajeonposted 6 years ago

Congrats! Congrats! I remember my first payment, it was such a relief!

10. 0
    TopUniverseposted 6 years ago

Congrats
    All the best to get your payout regularly. I hope you will get through this month too.

11. 0
    ssaulposted 6 years ago

congrats can't wait for mine!

12. xixi12 profile image81
    xixi12posted 6 years ago

Congrats, at least now the inner mind that tells you to ''give up its not worth it'' can go to bed now. To many more adsense check. Amen to that

13. emievil profile image84
    emievilposted 6 years ago

Congrats David.

14. YU_First 1 profile image59
    YU_First 1posted 6 years ago

Congratulations!

Its people like you who keep us believing and working.

15. Flightkeeper profile image78
    Flightkeeperposted 6 years ago

Ka-ching! Hurray!

working