jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

Just reached 150 Hubs! at last!

1. Richieb799 profile image65
    Richieb799posted 5 years ago

OK guys, well, a lot of you know me from my 13 months at Hubpages and know that I am often away doing other online projects but I am dedicated to being a 'big dawg' here!

I always want to express my creative side but also want to make a good wage from writing online, so I spend a LOT of time bookmarking and backlinking. I believe that the more you write, the better your earnings, but Backlinking, SEO and original content has also helped me earn the amount Im getting now smile

Next milestone I want to reach is 200 hubs..and I will get there but won't rush! I have a day job as well.

1. Kangaroo_Jase profile image80
      Kangaroo_Jaseposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Keep it up 'Big Dawg'!

I am in a position not to dissimilar to your own in the sense of getting hubs out when I can get the time and also work the 9-5 as well, with an ideal of getting a full time online income happening.

Cheers mate

2. ChuckHuckaby profile image60
      ChuckHuckabyposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Congratulations. I only have my first 10 done but I've just started. Thanks for the encouragement.

2. Richieb799 profile image65
    Richieb799posted 5 years ago

Thanks Kangaroo Jase, I am over at Swom.com as well, it really seems like a useful website.

I plan to take a year out from my day job in April so you will see a lot more of me, I saved up a lot at the moment.

3. Lily Rose profile image84
    Lily Roseposted 5 years ago

That's great, Richie!  The more the better, earnings that is!  BTW, is the bird new in your avatar?  I've never noticed it before...

4. travelespresso profile image82
    travelespressoposted 5 years ago

WOW - that's really great Richie.  Congrats from me!

5. steffer profile image58
    stefferposted 5 years ago

Wow congrats man, great job there.

You'll have a thousend hubs before you know.