jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

A comment in Spanish for Interpretation

1. nick071438 profile image54
    nick071438posted 5 years ago

daiana barrios 5 months ago

hola te amo te quiero mucho quiro ser tu novia soy de rivera uruguay soy latina tengo16 aƱos soy joven yo se pero te quiro muchisimo te amor mi amor love youme encanta las musicas dte amooooo beso bien grande comunicate conmigo bay

The above is a comment posted in my hub APL DE AP AND THE BLACK-EYED PEAS,  which, if I'm not mistaken is written in Spanish.  I must understand fully well its meaning before approving or denying it.  Hence, submitting it to you for help for interpretation.  I wish to thank you beforehand.

1. 0
      Donna Ferrierposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I would suggest you use one of the free translators on the web that you can google. It's automated software; you just copy and paste the text you want translated,  and indicate which language you are translating from, and which language you wanted the text translated to. In this case, you're translating from Spanish to English.

1. simeonvisser profile image88
        simeonvisserposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Yes, use translate.google.com which can even automatically detect the language. The translation is not perfect but good enough to understand it.

You can ignore this comment, it's pure spam:

hello I love you I love you to be your girlfriend chiropractic Rivera Uruguay I'm from Latin tengo16 years I know I'm young but I love you a lot quiro my love love love the musics dte Youme amooooo big kiss good bay Contact me

2. nick071438 profile image54
      nick071438posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Donna, thank you for raising my level of awareness.  Just a minute after posting, I came upon your suggestion like a bolt from the blue.  Immediately, on the search tab I type "free web translator" and lo!  came the translator with 2 blank screens.  I did a little searching for the buttons.  Yes, I found them.  Copy-paste the comment in Spanish, then click translate.  Unbelievable, the English translation came in seconds.  The data that there are types or kinds of Spanish is astounding.  The problem that has hounded me for 5 months was solved in seconds with your help, Donna.  Thank you once again.

2. ddsurfsca profile image76
    ddsurfscaposted 5 years ago

I lived in Mexico for 8 years when I was growing up and this is a pretty simple message......

Hello--I love you--I am in love, or I want you alot.  I want to be your girlfriend.  I am from Revira, Uruguay.  I am latino, and I am 16 years young, and I know that I am in love with you my love. Love you me.  I listen to the music and I love, or feel love.  I kiss well...I enjoy communicating with you--bye

It is a little bit hard to understand where the sentences begin and end but this is the general meaning of the message. I interpetted it pretty much word for word.

3. Emerald65 profile image60
    Emerald65posted 5 years ago

Hi, the translation from ddsurfsca is spot on.  The message is basically rubbish and would be best ignored, especially if the sender really is a sixteen year old girl.  Chuck it in the trash!