jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (7 posts)

Could you please evaluate my work as general?

1. Taleb80 profile image78
    Taleb80posted 6 years ago

I joined 6 weeks before, I issued 7 Hubs, I submitted for google Ad Sence but I haven't not received the acceptance.
    I hope I will get advices from you, how I can improve my Hubs.
    Thank you all even if you don't answer as I took a minute from you reading my request.

2. WryLilt profile image87
    WryLiltposted 6 years ago

In this forum you are allowed to post a link to one particular hub. However, having taken a quick look at your hubs, I'm making the assumption that English is not your first language.

Also, some of your hubs seem to be giving philosophical, personal information which is unlikely to be relevant to a search engine visitor.

I recommend you get someone with a good grasp of English to edit your work, and accrue more work before applying again.

Taleb80posted 6 years ago in reply to this

WryLilt
      Thank you so much for you advices which I highly appreciate.
      Correct, English is my second language.

I, actually, face a problem that I worry to have duplicate Hubs. So I just pass philosophical and personal information.
      Could you please, tell me,how do some hubbers pass a lot of hubs which seem to be collected from another sites, and although of that, they have a high score.

Thank you so much for the time you have given me.
      Taleb80

1. WryLilt profile image87
        WryLiltposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Taleb, duplicate content is anything that is copied and pasted. Having it will lower your score and also lower your chances of ranking well in search engines.

You don't need to display duplicate content in order to write good hubs. Try writing hubs about things you know how to do - whether it's bake a perfect chocolate cake or just how to kill weeds.

WryLilt
          Thank you so much for your help.
          Sure I will not copy & paste Hubs.

Example:
          When someone write about a new sreen and mentioning its options, sure, he is coping the technical options from manufacturer's site.
          So he has part of his hub copy & paste.
          Is that allowed in HP.

Thank you again  for your help.

1. simeonvisser profile image85
            simeonvisserposted 6 years ago in reply to this

That is fine but you are not allowed to copy whole paragraphs or articles. In fact, I wouldn't call this copying, unless you are exactly copying a table of specifications. I'm sure the phrase "Washington is the capital of the United States" can be found countless number of times on the internet but mentioning this would not be duplicate content. But a few sentences more than that and it could be detected as duplicate content.

Simeon
              Thank you so much for clarification.

working