jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (9 posts)

Yahoo Answers Blocking?

1. profile image0
    multimasteryposted 6 years ago

Does anyone know if Yahoo Answers is still blocking HubPages links?  I heard they were a lil while back, but not sure if that was accurate info.

2. saleheensblog profile image61
    saleheensblogposted 6 years ago

not sure but I have heard that posting lots of links in yahoo answer is not a good idea.

3. profile image0
    ssaulposted 6 years ago

yes that's right posting too much links or any links for that matter in yahoo answer is prohibited! if you do this often and they warn you and you keep doing it they will eventually ban you even deactivate your yahoo account!

4. Kushal101 profile image58
    Kushal101posted 6 years ago

Don't overdo your link building activity. If you are reported for spamming it will harm you in the long run.

5. lrohner profile image83
    lrohnerposted 6 years ago

I just checked and my older links are hyperlinked, but have the NoFollow attribute.

6. Bill Manning profile image71
    Bill Manningposted 6 years ago

I use Yahoo answers mainly for my own websites. Since I have many I can use a different link each time.

I normally answer 5 to 6 questions without a link before throwing one in. No problems yet. smile

1. lrohner profile image83
      lrohnerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hmmmm....I do pretty much the same thing (only more like 10 between links) and I appear to have the NoFollow dogs following me. Hmmm...

1. Bill Manning profile image71
        Bill Manningposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Oh I think all Yahoo answer links are nofollow, mine are too. I meant I have had no links blocked. smile

7. profile image0
    multimasteryposted 6 years ago

OK thanks for the feedback on this!  I think yahoo is a good answers questions and leave relevant links from time to time as long it's not overdone.

working