jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (4 posts)

Do you have to put your own Amazon ads on

1. 0
    cillamposted 5 years ago

I am new to hubpages and i have set up a amazon asso id which i have set in my hubpages aff section. Do the amazon ads work automatically or do I have to manually choose products to put on my hub?

1. Abbasangel profile image82
      Abbasangelposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You know how you add in pictures and extra text boxes you need to add in the amazon box - edit it and I usually just use keywords like something that my hub is about... and then save it and there are your amazon ads. Try to off set them beside your writing so as not to disturb the readers flow too much!! smile Good Luck!! (Somebody else may have a more valid opinion -- I have only been here 3 weeks)

1. 0
        cillamposted 5 years ago in reply to this

2. simeonvisser profile image88
      simeonvisserposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You can add an Amazon capsule to your hubs and they work automatically. You can either select products yourself or you can show Amazon search results using keywords (for example, the keyword 'australia' in the product category 'Books'). I usually use keywords but sometimes I like to highlight particular products.

After you have configured your Amazon affiliate ID here at HubPages in affiliate settings, it should work. That is basically all you need to do. After that you need to write hubs and include Amazon ads in them to expose people to your Amazon ads.