jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (7 posts)

One of the Latest Hub - Expecting your Valuable Opinion

1. 0
    TopUniverseposted 6 years ago

In the last 3 months I have lot of advice from our community. I published this hub after considering advice from everyone. Thanks to all.

Please check this hub and let me know pros and cons of it.

http://hubpages.com/hub/Adopt-US-Kids

1. 0
      awesomeactressposted 5 years ago in reply to this

In my opinion, the hub does not express the rewards or importance of adopting US children versus adopting from other countries.  Also, you've made references to adopting from certain states but did not give a valid reason why you made the reference to these states. You wrote it as if its different to adopt from Florida, Georgia, SC, and NC, but then followed it up with a statement like "or, any other place in the US"  so therefore if it is the same to adopt in any state in the US, there was no need to single these states out.

1. rorymullen profile image61
        rorymullenposted 5 years ago in reply to this

If I was in other country's I would wonder how the local surrounding are looking, because surroundings impact behavior.

2. kschang profile image89
      kschangposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Same feedback as awesomeactress... Not enough content. There's very little on the why, how, who, or what.

Also the picture was borrowed from GettyImages without attribution.

1. 0
        TopUniverseposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Nop. I have own plr right for that picture.

1. kschang profile image89
          kschangposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You *sure* about that? TinEye the image search engine says it's a GettyImages picture with the background blanked out.

2. Maembe profile image61
    Maembeposted 5 years ago

One minor thing I would change is using "children" instead of "kids."  "Adopting children" sounds so much better than "adopting kids."  Also, I know you're trying to optimize your hub for searches, but it sounds bad to repeat the same phrase over and over.

working