jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (13 posts)

The Wait Is Killing Me

1. sid_candid profile image60
    sid_candidposted 6 years ago

One Of My Hub has reached hub score of 99 and has done so more than 24 hours ago. I can't wait for it to get to that 100 score. This same hub had reached 98 about 15 days back but then fell off which was highest hub score for any of my hub. Now 99 is my highest hubscore for any of my hub but 100, the perfect 100 is what I am looking for. Keeping my fingers crossed.

2. Mark Ewbie profile image80
    Mark Ewbieposted 6 years ago

Well at least you don't have to wait for a response on this thread.  Hope you get there.

I clicked on it and rated it down, just to add a little tension.  Hope that's OK?

3. sid_candid profile image60

Rated it down or rated it up? anyway both are fine as a visitor you are eligible for it.

1. Mark Ewbie profile image80
      Mark Ewbieposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Sorry sid, I was just joking.  I didn't touch it.  Although I did report it for being overly promotional...

Not really.  Bad taste joke and all that.  Be my friend.

4. sid_candid profile image60

I am friend to all fellow hubbers. I remember a forum thread of yours where you were upset as your profile score never went to 70. I think it was a few weeks ago. Now see it is at 97. If I am no wrong it has even reached 100. I am happy for you and appreciate your work a lot.

1. Mark Ewbie profile image80
      Mark Ewbieposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Cheers Sid.

Hope you get your hundred.  I'm off to do what I should have done in the first place....

5. sid_candid profile image60

Thanks for your wishes Mark.

6. travelespresso profile image83
    travelespressoposted 6 years ago

Good luck with attaining 100!

BTW SC - you have THE BEST avatar for entering in the Money Doesn't Grow on Trees contest!  smile

7. sid_candid profile image60

Thanks a lot for appreciating my Avtar. I have 9 hubs in unpublished state for the contest. targeting to post 3 hubs per day on contest day. Hope I win some prizes.

8. saleheensblog profile image60
    saleheensblogposted 6 years ago

finger crossed tongue

9. shazwellyn profile image84
    shazwellynposted 6 years ago

I wish you well

10. profile image0
    TopUniverseposted 6 years ago

All the best for getting 100 score. One thing how is the traffic to that hub?

11. sid_candid profile image60

Thanks for your wishes. Are you asking about today's traffic or overall.

working