jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (4 posts)

how can i improve my hub

1. scord profile image61
    scordposted 5 years ago

looking to improve my hub iam not that good of a writer looking for adivce

1. simeonvisser profile image87
      simeonvisserposted 5 years ago in reply to this

- Choose more meaningful titles for your hubs.
      - Don't write with capitals only. Use proper punctuation, spelling, and grammar as well.
      - Use headers so that readers are not looking at a massive block of text. This makes reading easier.

I could give many more tips if you want to earn money online here but I think you should improve your writing style first. Later we can focus on improving other aspects of your hubs.

1. brandonakelly profile image60
        brandonakellyposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Once you've selected a topic that you know a bit about, you need to get creative and figure out a way you could answer peoples questions about your topic. Start with a good title which will attract readers or has your keywords in it then create quality content. Quality content meaning, informative, correct spelling and grammar and staying on topic. Then you need to add a few resources to your hub, such as a picture, news, and a video and create your tags. This is all basic stuff that everyone should do when creating hubs, you'll get the hang of it and catch on quick.

2. saleheensblog profile image60
      saleheensblogposted 5 years ago in reply to this

read this forum thread to know how to get started http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/63013#post1389381