jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (8 posts)

Have your words been misconstrued by other hubbers?

1. Julie2 profile image60
    Julie2posted 6 years ago

I read other members comments on having the same experience as me when I visited other forums not to long ago. How other hubbers were not to nice with there comments. I figured a site like this would be a place we should be able to feel safe enough to write, express ourselves without being disrespected by our fellow hubbers. It is one thing to give an opinion it is another to be disrespectful. It doesn't feel good and it made me feel a bit sad to see.

I hope no one takes offense to this. I just felt really bad when I saw that there was more then one person this happened to.

1. wealthseeker profile image59
      wealthseekerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I am new so I hope this is not true.

1. saleheensblog profile image60
        saleheensblogposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Don't worry, as long as you are nice you won't be troubled. But if you walk in a wrong way you have to walk the talk. You will always find stupids, don't bother about them. WE has given a perfect example.

Julie2posted 6 years ago in reply to this

You're right saleheensblog. It happened to me twice and I have been here for only 2 months. I haven't been mean to anyone. I guess some just can not help themselves.

2. saleheensblog profile image60
    saleheensblogposted 6 years ago

Usually hubbers are very friendly and helpful to each other. I haven't seen something like this yet. Which forum actually you are talking about?

I'll look back and see if I can find them.

3. profile image0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

I would say that has happened from time to time:

http://hubpages.com/forum/post/1393152

Thank you Website Examiner. It just sucks to have to feel like you're in high school all over again...

working