jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (18 posts)

Please provide your feedback

1. Tumba profile image60
    Tumbaposted 6 years ago

Hey all,

Thanks for all the useful feedback you gave on my previous hubs. I am trying to improve. Please provide your feedback on my latest hub as below:

http://hubpages.com/hub/Steps-To-Create … endar?done

Thanks
    Tumba

2. saleheensblog profile image59
    saleheensblogposted 6 years ago

Good for me. I like the idea.

1. Tumba profile image60
      Tumbaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks saleheen. It's good hear such a feedback from you smile

3. Pearldiver profile image87
    Pearldiverposted 6 years ago

Are we expected to do this with every one? hmm

If so, it might be a really good idea to punctuate your posts better!! yikes

You know... Like: "Hey the beers are on me if you guys could help me achieve greatness!" smile

1. Tumba profile image60

If I am getting it correct, did you mean that I should not request for feedback on each of my hub?

I am not sure why? My only idea is to learn it from fellow hubbers who already have gone through this phase and I believe that I am improving after their feedback.

Please correct me if I am wrong.. smile

1. Pearldiver profile image87
        Pearldiverposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I mean PUT A BEER On The Bar! big_smile

What you need to do to be read is to be out and about in the forums... reading other's work.. maybe HubHopping once a week! In that way you will gain a regular readership and they will help you by regularly commenting on your work being your fans.

1. Tumba profile image60

Thanks Pearldiver for this suggestion. I will take care of it. I am trying my best to be regular in forums and reading fellow hubber's hubs and giving my inputs. I will continue doing that.
          Thanks once again.. !! smile

4. profile image0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

Tumba, of course you can freely request feedback for each of your hubs here in this forum.

I read your hub with interest. It has an optimistic, enthusiastic tone, which matches well to the useful concept you are describing.

One thing I noticed is that you tend not to clearly separate paragraphs. It is customary either to use tabs/indent or to have a line between paragraphs.

May I bring to your attention the print-on-demand services lulu.com, which would seem suited for printing such calendars as you describe. I use them for creating books, but they do photo books and calendars as well.

1. Tumba profile image60

Thanks WE for the wonderful feedback. It brought a smile on my face smile
      I will take care in formatting my hubs well and making them more readable.

Thanks for suggesting this link, I am planning to get my calendar printed soon, I will use this service. smile

Thanks for dropping by and providing your feedback.

5. L.L. Woodard profile image88
    L.L. Woodardposted 6 years ago

I found your hub to be informative with easy to follow instructions. As was said earlier, better defining your paragraphs will help the reader out.

1. Tumba profile image60

Thanks Woodard for providing your feedback, I will take care of it... smile

6. Uninvited Writer profile image82
    Uninvited Writerposted 6 years ago

This forum is for help on how to improve your hubs over all. I don't think it is necessary to post every single one for feedback, that starts to seem like promotion even if it is not meant to me.

1. profile image0
      Website Examinerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

For a new hubber, I find it natural to request feedback for every hub.

7. Uninvited Writer profile image82
    Uninvited Writerposted 6 years ago

I don't smile Most people don't post every hub.

1. profile image0
      Website Examinerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I see your point. But as long as the need for feedback is genuine, I do not see a concern.

8. Pearldiver profile image87

I  am always so lucky that my esteemed friend WE comes along behind me and tells everyone what I meant to say... I'm lucky someone understands my accent! smile

9. Pearldiver profile image87

But.... That Doesn't Mean That You Get Out of Buying the Beers!! smile

10. Tumba profile image60
    Tumbaposted 6 years ago

Thanks WE for being so supportive smile

@UW: It's just a start for me. However, I will take care not to post each of my hub here, but will not loose a chance to have much appreciated feedback of fellow hubbers on some of my hubs.

@all: I am really seeing an improvement after having my hubs being discussed in this forum.
    Thank you very much to all of you for being so supportive. smile

working