jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (7 posts)

Excessive Tag or Duplicate content warning - Where does it appear?

1. 0
    TopUniverseposted 5 years ago

I see in the some forum post that some hubbers getting duplicate  content warning or excessive tag warning.

Where does it appear?

I see there is no such provision for in the my account page.

1. Kobus Hughes profile image60
      Kobus Hughesposted 5 years ago in reply to this

That is correct. It appears at the top under the edit features. A quick tip: If you get the warning and remove some of the links and still get the warning then remove the RSS feed if you have one set. Sometimes the RSS is flagged as duplicate content. Weird but it happens.

2. relache profile image88
      relacheposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Actually, if a hub is marked as duplicate, you will see a notice on your hub stats page (you can't miss it, it's the word "duplicate") but the tag warning only appears at the top of the actual hub.

1. 0
        TopUniverseposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Well, then how do one can find tag warning? since it is not a good practice to visit each hub for finding tag warning.

2. 2uesday profile image88
    2uesdayposted 5 years ago

I think you will find it appears on the hub that it refers to, when you view it,at the top near the edit features. Hope I am right on this it is a while since I had a hub with this marked on it.

1. 0
      Donna Ferrierposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Yeah, those kinds of warnings appear at the top of the hub when you open it. You're the only one who sees the warnings, and you can't miss them...LOL smile

1. 0
        ssaulposted 5 years ago in reply to this

you just can't miss it, it mark big Duplicate in red!