jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

Can't Upload Images

1. MrNick profile image60
    MrNickposted 5 years ago

Posted this on another part of the forum about 13 hours ago but has been a problem for 24 hours now.  Was told this may well be the best place for it (which kinda makes sense, what with me having a problem and this being the problem forum!)

Just done a new hub, was going to put a couple of images on it before moving on to others (have content written for another 5).  But it seems I can not upload images

I have tried images in all sizes, from all extensions (.jpg, .gif, .png etc).  I have also tried uploading it to one of my sites and hotlinking via the normal method hubpages provide - but I just keep getting errors.

Finding this very frustrating... is anyone else having this problem, or does anyone know what it might be?

1. momsy profile image61
      momsyposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Nick, you need to save that image first somewhere in your documents, whether the image was taken fr the web, photobucket or wherever.  That way it will be easy for you to pull up the image when you are ready to attach it to your hub. I hope this helps.

2. phoenix482010 profile image60
      phoenix482010posted 5 years ago in reply to this

your not the only one, ihave been having trouble uploading for weeks , igave up and moved on ,your right very frustrating, tried to upload from my documents won,t work...

2. sofs profile image88
    sofsposted 5 years ago

I had some difficulty today as I was working out of FF, my Google chrome has crashed and I have to wait until tomorrow to finish the work.. sad