jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)

Hubpages veterans - any tips for me?

1. 60
    priyankeshuposted 5 years ago

After doing a lot of reading on hubpages i still have a doubt if i could make at least $10 a day from hubpages.

I need some help and guidance to reach $10 a day earnings from all hubs. Is it possible?

I am a bit scared of failure, i want to work hard but i would expect some result.Please tell me how to get to that level.

I already know general things like building quality hubs and keyword research and all that. But i kind of not sure where to put more emphasis on.

If you were like me some months before getting to make good money here. Would you please guide me on what was your AHA moment?

What is the tip that takes you from making cents to double digit dollars?

2. Susana S profile image92
    Susana Sposted 5 years ago

My advice would be to set yourself a 60 day challenge. Write 30 x 800+ word product hubs in 3-6 niches in 30 days, then spend 30 days promoting your work. My experience has been that product hubs, as well as being great for amazon sales, also do very well with adsense.

Make sure you research your keywords properly and check out the competition from other websites to ensure you can rank well for the phrases you've chosen. Once you've chosen the niches/phrases that you are certain you can rank on the first page for, get writing. Optimize onpage, get your tagging right and interlink your related articles.

This method should have you earning $10+ dollars per day in 3-6 months no problem.

1. saleheensblog profile image61
      saleheensblogposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I believe it as well, I don't apply myself though.

When promoting keep in mind that textual one way backlinking from different high rank sources is the best practice of promotion campaign.

If you don't backlink you would have to write as many content as possible[perhaps 300+ informative hubs] and have to choose low compilation high traffic niches. If you write product hubs you can get higher success with less effort.

Note: I earn nothing yet. I was what I have learnt from veteran hubber.

2. Autumn Lynn profile image70
      Autumn Lynnposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I am getting fairly comfortable with my understanding of keywords but what exactly do you look for when you are checking out competition? I have found high traffic keywords with very little competition( according to google keyword tool) and when I Google the keyword I find loads of decent looking webpages. How do I determine if I can ever outrank those pages?

1. Susana S profile image92
        Susana Sposted 5 years ago in reply to this

The competition info in google's keyword tool is for advertisers not publishers. So it doesn't tell you how many websites are trying to rank for the phrase, but how many advertisers are bidding on the phrase.

I've been looking around for a hub that explains analysing competition well. This one by sunforged is good: http://hubpages.com/hub/Keyword-tips-Mo … g-keywords

About half way down the hub he goes into how to analyse competing websites.

There's also a section in the following HubPages learning video which will help you learn how to identify the strength of the competition (11 mins onwards). http://learningcenter.hubpages.com/hubcamp-sf-3/

3. Debhsmomof4 profile image80
      Debhsmomof4posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Excellent advice Susana S.!

3. Valeed profile image81
    Valeedposted 5 years ago

Hi! I have given a visit to your profile and hubs. You are here from last 13 months and you just have 4 followers which was very surprising to me. Your hubs are short on length and the keyword research also does not seems to be so good. I will advise you to make longer hubs with good keyword titles. Try to do the basics right before thinking about the dollars.
    Upload a nice display pic so that people are attracted to your profile, it will enhance the presentation of your work.
    I wish you all the best smile Happy Hubbing!

1. saleheensblog profile image61
      saleheensblogposted 5 years ago in reply to this

well said.

4. thisisoli profile image72
    thisisoliposted 5 years ago

It is possible, but you need to be patient and you need to be willing to learn.