jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Trying to find an easy way to find available URLs

1. Sparhawke profile image60
    Sparhawkeposted 5 years ago

Basically what I am trying to do is bulk search available URLs for use with hubpages but am hitting a wall with it, does anyone know of a way this is done? smile

1. thisisoli profile image72
      thisisoliposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Micro Niche Finder is a great way to find related keywords, and available .com .net and .org domains for each one in batches of 100.

*Edit* scratch that just realized you were talking about Hubpages, not sure if there is a way to do that, sorry!

2. Sparhawke profile image60

So there is no way to do it beyond randomly punch in letters and words? sad

3. lrohner profile image86
    lrohnerposted 5 years ago

Instead of looking for random URLs that may or may not ever get traffic (and it sounds just a wee bit spammy to me), why don't you just put a little time into keyword research?

4. Sparhawke profile image60

What I mean Irohner is instead of sifting through hundreds that might be available or unavailable like

And finding out after all that work that ONE may be available and starting the whole stupid process again, is there any way to automate this process and put a list in and have it check them all?

5. lrohner profile image86
    lrohnerposted 5 years ago

I know what you mean. What I meant was why don't you do some keyword research to find a keyword BEFORE looking for a URL and then make it fit.

Let's say you discover "paper cups" is a great keyword, but http://hubpages.com/hub/paper-cups is taken. You can always use different variations for the URL, like "best paper cups," "paper cups in review," "top 10 paper cups," etc. As long as your keyword is intact in the URL, you're fine.

So no -- there is no way to automate the process. You're just going to have to do some actual work here. smile